E-docs

Why do we have to get E-DOCS. On all our RCCL cruises, we received our DOCS and LUGGAGE TAGS in the mail. I just found out that I have to order our LUGGAGE TAGS on line because they will get there quicker than in you talk to a rep. Whats up with that. Ray

That is the new policy across the board. You can order paper docs but it will cost $35.00. The new system works pretty well. Our luggage tags arrived in less that a week, really only about 4 days.

Why do we have to get E-DOCS. On all our RCCL cruises, we received our DOCS and LUGGAGE TAGS in the mail. I just found out that I have to order our LUGGAGE TAGS on line because they will get there quicker than in you talk to a rep. Whats up with that. Ray

Just cost efficient. You can still have paper docs mailed to you for $35.00.

Just cost efficient. You can still have paper docs mailed to you for $35.00.

Not to mention it's better for the environment! When getting paper docs, i would seek out the luggage tags, and the set sail pass, and the rest went into the trash. I like the new system much better. I have to print the set sail pass, and wait until the pier for my luggage tags!

Archived