2011 Europe

Mollys people

Good evening all. I was wondering if anyone has any info on Europe Spring 2011 itineraries? We booked a future spot while on board Solstice in Feb., and are anxious to nail something down.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Good evening all. I was wondering if anyone has any info on Europe Spring 2011 itineraries? We booked a future spot while on board Solstice in Feb.' date=' and are anxious to nail something down.

Thanks in advance for any info.[/quote']

Hi Molly !

I havent seen anything yet. I asked last week, and was told they were expected to be released shortly. Stay Tuned !

I have sailed on Azamara, have a cruise booked, and have requested multiple times to get a copy of the new brochure. I even went to a local travel agent. I still do not have the new brochure. The TA said that she would not book Azamaza. I am nervous about the lack of service from Azamara Customer Service. In my opinion, they are on their way out of business. No brochures, long waits to call, bad correspondence, higher prices, no ads in papers or magazines......spells death to a cruise line. Time will tell. Until things change, I would be cautious about booking a 2011 cruise.

I have sailed on Azamara, have a cruise booked, and have requested multiple times to get a copy of the new brochure. I even went to a local travel agent. I still do not have the new brochure. The TA said that she would not book Azamaza. I am nervous about the lack of service from Azamara Customer Service. In my opinion, they are on their way out of business. No brochures, long waits to call, bad correspondence, higher prices, no ads in papers or magazines......spells death to a cruise line. Time will tell. Until things change, I would be cautious about booking a 2011 cruise.

Right now customer service is the same as Celebrity/RCCL. It is doubtful that RCCL is going out of business and they own Azamara.

What inspired you to book another cruise if you are not happy with the service? Did you book onboard to get the OBC?

Redtravel - I would try a different travel agent. Friends have had no trouble getting brochures. Azamara seems to have many of them as they were very free with them on our recent Journey cruise.

I think that as Azamara splits away from Celebrity it will be easier to communicate with them. They should have their own reps in place to answer questions and provide information.

We have sailed 3 times to date with Azamara and eagerly look forward to travelling with them again (hopefully soon).

Redtravel ... based on your post in another thread about the terrible experience that you had with that travel agent, I don't think her position on Azamara warrants much consideration.

I too have seen advertising for Azamara ... and I'm looking forward to seeing their offerings for 2011. :)

Archived