Does Carnival or AO have combined free play?

teachnh

We are travelling this winter with some friends and they have a 3 year old daughter that doesn't separate well. They are hoping that she can play at some points with her 6 year old brother. I read that NCL has a couple times a day where it is free play and ages are combined. Do any of the other lines do something similar? I have never really paid attention to this as my four are so close in age that two are always together. :)

Thanks!

You can let them play together anytime...just not in the club! They won't be there 24/7...shouldn't be a problem!

I understand that the 3 yo wants the older sibling, but that's NOT fair to the 6yo! NO 6 yr. old wants to hang out with 3 yr. olds! At least, not in public!

I think it depends on which Carnival ship and how many kids are in the area at that time. We have had it where the younger 2 age groups were together all the time and then others were only at the nighttime babysitting.

Disney started combining ages for this very reason -- you might want to look into one of their ships.

Royal Caribbean has family activities every day and night -- Family dance parties, family scavenger hunts, family karaoke, family wii tounaments. Its not part of Adventure Ocean - it's just in the compass. It's listed as a Adventure Family Activity. There is one listed every day.

Archived