Need Feedback for POSSIBLE CC Group Cruise

ThisFemmeKat

Hello all my fellow cruisers,

I have been on these boards for a while and just like the rest of you I have seen the great postings about the Official CC Group Cruises. And I have always wanted to go on one and meet some of the amazing people I have talked to on these boards. But for a long time, I couldnt afford to take the 7 days+ off from work and pay the cost for the longer cruises. I am happy to say that my budget has changed a bit and now I can afford to finally join my online friends on a 7 day group cruise. But now I want to be able to bring us all together on some shorter, more affordable cruises but with just as much FUN!:D

I have enlisted the guidance of some of the Hosts to ensure that my cruise is just as fabulous as everyone says theirs are. And right now, I am just trying to see what everyone would like to see happen. I mean, I could be totally wrong and I was the only one struggling to satofy my cruise addiction.. lol What do you all think of this idea? Right now I am thinking about April 2011. Maybe the Destiny or Elation? But I want this to be about all of you so what do you think? :confused:

Thanks in advance for all your opinions and ideas..

OP you might want to go thru the CC official cruises already booked and see how many are already scheduled spring 2011. Most CC cruises are for more than a year away, so you might not be approved for a date one year or less away. Depends on interest and how many other CC cruises already going then.

Hey Fire.. Fancy meeting you here.. lol I did look at the list.. there is only 1 cruise scheduled for spring 2011.. the Miracle Mateys in March.. then nothing until june. So Im checking for interest and then I will bring it to the "Powers That Be" for approval.. lol Since there was nothing planned for that gap I thought it was a good time to choose. But we shall see what happens when the People speak.. So Im just testing the waters.. If they are with me.. Then we will have a great time.. If they arent then we plan for a different time and have a great time.. Its a win/win really.. lol

I hope you can do west coast in March. Is the other cruise in east coast?

Its a great cruise.. with a special itinerary.. aruba, curacao, la romana, and grand turk.. I would love to go on it.. But I cant afford that one.. Its about 250-300 pp more than I am hoping to get this one.. Thats why Im trying to have one for others who are in my position.. maybe next year i will be able to do one with the Miracle Mateys.. its on my list of things to do.. I definitley want to join them sometime.. just not this round.

My advice... pick your cruise then toss out a 'who wants to play' thread and pick up some cruisers! Most ships... most cruises will fill and even though Cruise Critic members make up only one to one and a half percent of the population of any given ship that's still a pretty fair number...

:)

Archived