Rum Runners?

gill_boo

I had 2 bottles of 750 ml in my carry on, my boyfriend had 1 in his. ( we also had other alcohol and nobody said a word) They put it through the scanner but never said a word. They say only 1 bottle per person ....but we had no problem at all. Also when you get on board just stop by the bar and ask for 2 wine glasses. After dinner our server made us a cheese and fruit tray to take back to our room for a midnight snack.

P.S......the worst thing that could happen is, they will hold it until the last day of the cruise. Also my boyfriend bought alcohol in Mexico and walked right on board with it. Somebody said they take it till the end of the cruise ....but that was not the case.

Thanks for responding. When did you cruise because I'm cruising out of Miami, where they have new scanners and I hear they are cracking down. I would love to take 2 bottles or one large one. You're right, the worst they can do is take one, but I am flying home after the cruise and I don't know if they will confiscate if it's in my luggage.

Archived