Booked Fantasy also want to book Dream

scchasgal

DH has said we need to book another cruise since we will have Fantasy homeported here in Charleston soon. He was really excited that we didn't have to drive any distance anymore. We are booked on Fantasy for the upcoming Christmas season.

My issue is I really want to book the Dream out of Pt Canaveral to the Western Carib. itinerary. On our February cruise this year we stopped in Port Canaveral and took pics of the Dream. I desperately want to try the Cove balcony cabin. How do you think I can talk him into that 6 hour drive when we have a Carnival ship 20 minutes away?

PS He found the 93,000 ton ship we were on two months ago large enough for him. How can I sell 130,000 tons?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

I would stick with the Fantasy this time to take advantage of the close to home port .

Then , been there, done that, book next cruise on the Dream (hopefully booking-on-board will be possible on the Fantasy cruise .:)

Thanks for your reply we wanted to cruise again before our Christmas Fantasy not next year. I spoke to DH sent him the you tube video of the cove balcony and he seems really interested.

Once he gets home we are talking about it more but he seems really interested. YEAH

Archived