Desperately seeking RCCL FOS AO Compasses for Ages 6-8

HockeyCruise

I am hoping someone can post a link (or email me) recent Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas, Eastern Caribbean Kids Compasses for the Ages 6-8 group. We are sailing April 24th and we would love to get the kids excited about some activities! My email is: aat_seattle@yahoo.com

I checked CruisinMama's site and that has an amazing list of compasses but not the one's we are looking for!

Thanks a bunch!

Activities across ships are very similar. If you see one on cruisinmama's site for another Freedom or Voyager class ship the activities may not be in the exact same order/day but will give you a very good idea of what types of things to expect.

The main thing to look for is the correct age group.

Activities across ships are very similar. If you see one on cruisinmama's site for another Freedom or Voyager class ship the activities may not be in the exact same order/day but will give you a very good idea of what types of things to expect.

The main thing to look for is the correct age group.

Actually, I have compasses from Freedom, Liberty and Independence for that age group 6-8, not sure what the OP is looking for. ;)

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

• 1 month later...
I would love anything for Liberty 3-5 year olds!

Look at Freedom or Independence 3 - 5 if you can't find specific Liberty ones here...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

I was on both Freedom and Indy with kids in that age group, the activities are the same for that ship class.

Archived