How many cabins left?

Jo2310

Is there any way of finding out how many cabins sold on a cruise? I thought I might of read something about that somewhere???

I asked this question a while ago and didn't really get any responses. Hope you will have better luck. I'll be watching.

There is a web site but unfortunately, it is also a travel agent web site. I have listed it before but I was banned for doing it. The site uses Euro's for listing prices, it also has other great info on it. I would never book a cruise using this web site but love the info it gives. Sorry I can't put the site here because I will be banned again.

Interesting development on RCI's own booking site. The new design of the booking screens shows many more than the old six cabin choices, and the offered list now very closely matches that shown on the site that shall not be named. Also (and this surprised me) if you check the deck plans first and have a specific cabin in mind you can enter that cabin number in the search box and will be offered that cabin if it is available _even if it is not shown in the initially offered list of cabins_. This is a major new feature that I used to book a couple of prime aft cabins just last week.

While these changes won't tell you the sum of unsold cabins, it will allow you to check and see if the cabin(s) you want can still be had.

Is there any way of finding out how many cabins sold on a cruise? I thought I might of read something about that somewhere???

Most cruises we've been on, they tell you the EXACT number if you go to the "Captains Welcome Aboard" party. They always say, "We are sailing with 4 Thousand, 5 Hundred, and 63 passengers this Voyage." or something like that.... ;)

Archived