Any Internet Cafes in Kings Wharf?

tigervixxxen

I'm going to be cruising to Bermuda in the kings Wharf port and was wondering if there are any internet cafes in the Royal Naval Dockyard or anywhere close by. I would like to know of internet availability before deciding on spending on an outrageous internet package from the cruisline.

Yes in the majority Ports of Call ( P O C ) they do and WiFi. Look at where the crew members go and/or ask them.

In Bermuda there are a few places if you want the Cafe and not just WiFi.

The L Mall has a great pl;ace at the Clock Tower right across from the two piers where the cruise ships berth on Ireland Island ..

In Bermuda it is one thing ( Internet Access ) a lot lower in cost basis than the ships... ;)

I'm going to be cruising to Bermuda in the kings Wharf port and was wondering if there are any internet cafes in the Royal Naval Dockyard or anywhere close by. I would like to know of internet availability before deciding on spending on an outrageous internet package from the cruisline.

The Frog & Onion has a low-cost WiFi available. You can probably check the price on their web site.

Archived