Watch Our Live Video Tour of Azura 10 April -- Ask Questions Now!

Well thanks for that great video CC Peeps - I really enjoyed it - eventually! LOL! :D

It amazed me and many others that P&O did not have a live video streaming of the launch party on their website - a huge missed PR opportunity I think.:(

Anyway, I think Azura is just the ship for us - contemporary, sophisticated and with a real WOW factor. I loved The Retreat and as soon as I get on board I will be booking at least 2 nights dining in Sindhu and probably 17 as well. I think the opportunity to try the speciality restaurants at such a reasonable price is fantastic - and I am sure many other passengers will agree with me. I have dined at Benares, Atol Kotchars restaurant in London and it was simply fabulous - but cost an arm and a leg! Sindhu is a real bargain at £20.

Anyway, thanks again for the video everyone - very much appreciated.

just weatched the video many thanks for mentioned me and seeing the single cabins not sure which number the outside was. it vertainly does look small to my usual double cabins. but sure i will enjoy it.roll on october

dave

Hi there!

Glad we could show you the cabins and hopefully answer any questions you had! The single outside cabin was F302.

I finally got to see the full video. It was great ....now looking forward to our very first cruise: we're booked on Azura 20th Aug departure ;)

Does anyone know how big were the dance floors in the bar and Atrium (ok, roughly!)? My husband and I love dancing and we delighted to hear the cruise director in the video explained about the live bands, dancing and shows.

Too many months to go, can't wait.

I finally got to see the full video. It was great ....now looking forward to our very first cruise: we're booked on Azura 20th Aug departure ;)

Does anyone know how big were the dance floors in the bar and Atrium (ok, roughly!)? My husband and I love dancing and we delighted to hear the cruise director in the video explained about the live bands, dancing and shows.

It looked very big to me... I would say its at least the size of the dance floor in harliquins.. on Oriana. In fact it could be bigger. Sorry I took photos but didnt take a tape measure !!! I am sure for dancing it will be fine.

Many thanks for the video.We both enjoyed watching it.Given us a good insight to what we are going to enjoy over Christmas and New Year.Do you book the Retreat at reception ?

Regards to all who sail in her :)

William and Pauline

Hello Kelly and everyone on the P & O forum!

My first post with you all as previously cruised on smaller ships.

We have booked a 2 week cruise in Feb on the Azura and very excited about the ship.

Kelly, the tour was fantastic and the cabin tour was very helpful as we have booked a suite. (I am a very lucky girl!)

My question is....are the suites very different in size and layout? I know the AB grade is larger. We had a choice of midship AC or AD at the back. We have opted for the AD where I think the tour was conducted, as liked the sound of cocktails during sailaway! Have we made a good choice? Really want this to be special as celebrating Anniversary and Birthdays etc.

All comments much appreciated.:)

Iceandaslice.

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked on Azura 20th Aug cruise too ! Looks like a great ship !

Someone asked about pictures of balcony cabins and the library, I have some in my Azura album taken while at the naming ceremony on the 10th here is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AzuraApril10#5458865851795395218

I made 2 albums that day, all within a couple of hours as it was a hectic afternoon and evening as we met Carol Marlow for a 15min meeting after boarding (photos in album) then quickly looked around the ship before dressing for the ceremony.

Any questions, ask away.

The naming celebration album is in the 'sue's gallery/my photos area of picasa after viewing the ship photos.

We are booked on Azura 20th Aug cruise too ! Looks like a great ship !

Hi P1TKL, look forward to seeing you on the ship. Still 4 months to go ..... can't wait. You will recognise my husband and I as the "die-hard" dancers :cool: Have you cruised before? Anne

Hi P1TKL, look forward to seeing you on the ship. Still 4 months to go ..... can't wait. You will recognise my husband and I as the "die-hard" dancers :cool: Have you cruised before? Anne

Yes we`ve cruised quite a few times but this will be our first time with P & O. I`ll look out for you on the dance floor. !

• 4 months later...
38ANCHOR we have cabins 729---731 CC grade going on the 10 may,like them i'de like to see??

also not been on one as big as is there plenty of deck space for everyone???

is there anywhere to quietly hide away.

awaiting with baited breath,will we like it?????

Hello Oldgit seems this is the only way I can get a messsage to you as the messaging service is disabled.

We are booked into cabin D729 on Azura Caribbean November 2010 and would just like to hear from you as someone who has stayed in that cabin.

Thanks and I hope this is not an intrusion.

Sarolium

Archived