Booking Pinnacle but not going on the ship?

canadianbear

I have friends that are going on a cruise and I would like to surprise them with booking a Pinnacle dinner. I know to phone guest relations but does anyone know when my friends would be told? Just wondering if the invitation is delivered on their first night so if they want to maybe change the night they could? Thanks...

Yes, the gift card with reservation should be in their cabin on embarkation.

In November, we were scheduled to sail with friends on Zuiderdam, but cancelled due to a last second medical emergency. The ship gave our friends a free call to find out why we were a "no show". They mentioned they'd received a card for Pinnacle reservations (which originally would have been for our whole party).

Just wondering if the invitation is delivered on their first night so if they want to maybe change the night they could? Thanks...
Because these reservations sometimes don't show up as they should, I suggest you give them a copy of your email confirmation in a card to be opened after they board.

Because these reservations sometimes don't show up as they should, I suggest you give them a copy of your email confirmation in a card to be opened after they board.

That is a great idea as I have heard that before.....it's for a birthday so I will give them the card but tell them not to open it until they set sail! Thanks for the help.

Archived