beach massage

FOLcruisers

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me a price range for beach a massage?

They are so over priced on the ship!

Depends on the port, and depends on the Beach, Beach Club, Resort, etc.

You might pose this quesiton in the "Ports of Call" section under the Ports you will be visiting...

:)

Have fun.

In Costa Maya I had a one hour massage for $20. Because of my bad back, I have regular therapuetic massages throughout the year. Hands down, this massage was the BEST I have ever had. I would go back to Costa Maya for this guy alone!!

In Costa Maya I had a one hour massage for $20. Because of my bad back, I have regular therapuetic massages throughout the year. Hands down, this massage was the BEST I have ever had. I would go back to Costa Maya for this guy alone!!

My husband said the same thing. Best massage ever.It was a woman at Fast Eddie's place in middle of beach.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me a price range for beach a massage?

They are so over priced on the ship!

Hubby haggled @ Paradise Beach in Cozumel for $35 for my braids and an hour massage for me. I felt bad for the woman as she started out @ $25/$35 respectively, so I tipped her nicely. Best massage I've had in quite a while. Off-topic a bit, those freakin' braids were a NIGHTMARE!! Getting them out and ever since then (5 weeks tomorrow) my hair is coming out in handfuls! I have very long hair so the length adds to the volume coming out, but still... so much breakage! Ugggh.

Archived