Are Nice Capris Acceptable for Resort Casual Evenings

riddle

First time on Princess. We are doing Anytime Dining and planning to go to the Crown Grill and/or buffet for formal nights. Are nice capris and a dressy top ok for the other nights in the restaurants?

First time on Princess. We are doing Anytime Dining and planning to go to the Crown Grill and/or buffet for formal nights. Are nice capris and a dressy top ok for the other nights in the restaurants?

Definitely!

One thing of note is... on a recent cruise (Ruby) I was told by Crown Grill that formal wear applies even there on formal night. I knew it was wrong, and had to deal with the Maitre'D to get them to wise up. CG/Sabs is Smart Casual EVERY NIGHT. Don't let them try to convince you otherwise.

One thing of note is... on a recent cruise (Ruby) I was told by Crown Grill that formal wear applies even there on formal night. I knew it was wrong, and had to deal with the Maitre'D to get them to wise up. CG/Sabs is Smart Casual EVERY NIGHT. Don't let them try to convince you otherwise.

I've had this happen to me too, and have had to have the Matre D also advise that it was okay.

I too love capris and wear a nice pair of dressy ones with heels and a nice blouse

Archived