Solstice once again 3/28

RhondaPerr

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but it seems most of you have been on her 2 times. Have never sailed Celebrity but looking to book our first.

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me??

Can you explain Blu??? Is it extra cost? Need reservations??

We like balconys. Ready to go back midship just regular balcony, last few cruises have had afts. What deck would you suggest?? Any special cabin?

Thank you for any info you can give. I appreciate it and just trying to find out everything before we book!

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but it seems most of you have been on her 2 times. Have never sailed Celebrity but looking to book our first.

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me??

Can you explain Blu??? Is it extra cost? Need reservations??

We like balconys. Ready to go back midship just regular balcony, last few cruises have had afts. What deck would you suggest?? Any special cabin?

Thank you for any info you can give. I appreciate it and just trying to find out everything before we book!

HI,

Blu is only available to Aqua Class passengers, sometimes Suites if Available.. Otherwise you have other speciality restaurants you can eat in, and those have a fee.. I was on deck 11..midship perfect location for us... Aqua Class is worth the extra money...I strongly suggest you go on Celebrity cruise lines web page and look at all the amenities... The real perk is Blu, but you also have free access to a quiet Sauna area called Persian Gardens, robes, bottled water and fruit ice tea in your room everyday.. slippers, fresh fruit, canapes, aroma therapy...etc...

Blu is not a big restaurant and so you get much more attention there, and the staff are second to none.. Tables are for two for the most part, but they have a few bigger tables.. The only drawback with Aqua Class is that you can not have more than 2 in a cabin.. So for families it might not be worth it.. If its 2 of you...you will love it!

Archived