Taxi or shuttle LAX to Long Beach Hyatt

jeffreyj64

We are flying in a day early and staying at the Hyatt. We'll have six adults and lots of luggage. What is the fastest economical way to get from LAX to Long Beach Hilton? $5 either way is not important, but don't want to get caught up in a big shuttle that stops at ten hotels. Cheers,

Jeff

We used Super Shuttle a few years ago, and booked a private van. There were six of us also, and it worked out great. Even though we weren't all staying at the same hotel it was not a problem.

They also picked us up for the return trip back. Would use them again no problem.

With six of you there will be no way that Super Shuttle will stop at 6 hotels, your gang will pretty much fill the van. We have used them a number of times and been most happy with them....which reminds me, I need to book them for next month.

If you book an EXCLUSIVE van with Supershuttle, you will not have to worry about having any other stops, nor waiting for the van to fill up at the airport. It is an option when booking on their website. You are very unlikely to be able to find a cab that will accommodate 6 people with their luggage...which would mean at least 2 cabs at around $65 each with tip. An exclusive van will be less.

Thanks for the responses. I had more of a bus pictured, not a van. So, the 6 of us would get our own vehicle. How does booking in advance work? I heard there are some discount codes out there.

just type in Super Shuttle and get your code..

Archived