Cocktails

smudgie

PS - And we often drink them at home out of the souvenir blue curved-stem martini glasses that they came in on the ship. The extra couple of bucks to keep the glass was well worth it because every time I have a "Ricky" I think back to the cruise.

PS - And we often drink them at home out of the souvenir blue curved-stem martini glasses that they came in on the ship. The extra couple of bucks to keep the glass was well worth it because every time I have a "Ricky" I think back to the cruise.

and did you get the playing cards with all the recipes???

I typically am a vodka only martini girl but on a cruise I like to try lots of different things. I concur on the Milky Way Martini -yummy. Very Berry Martini is good, Beverly Hills Iced Tea are great (I got addicted on my last cruise - they are very refreshing), Mucho Mangos, Pina Coladas with an extra shot of rum as a floater on top - good and takes away the really sweet Pina Coladaness (I know, not a word).

Enjoy your cruise

My favourite Princess drink is the 24 K Rita on the rocks, no orange slice but extra lime YUM :)

My dh likes the Beverly Hills Long Island Iced Teas, they make him very happy....I read the ingrediants last cruise and realized it is all booze:D

I keep on hearing about these Milky Way Martinis but didn't see them on the last cruise.....what is in them?? I love the chocolate bar version.

Archived