Tranporation from hotel to ship-Seattle

George25923

I am sailing on the NCL Pearl out of Seattle in May to Alaska. I made my own travel arrangements but we are staying at the Renaissance in Seattle that NCL uses when NCL arranges your travel. Will I be able to travel from the Renaissance to the NCL Pearl with other NCL passengers there or will I be required to arrange my own transportation?

Thanks

Em

You should ck with your hotel and see if they offer a shuttle in the morning to the Pier...If not, a cab is cheap enough and it's not far...You would not be expected to travel with other Pearl passenger's, unless you met people at the hotel and arranged that yourself...Did you ask NCL if the booking included transfer's?

Personally, I would not want to take it, even if I paid for it and was entitled to it.

Way too much hassle. Get your bags here by a certain time. Stand around. Wait for Aunt Millie. Get on the bus, wait for somebody else. Get off the bus. Make sure your bags are there. Get in the line.

We just did a cruise with a provided shuttle. We took a cab and paid a few bucks.

Archived