Soda question

smudgie

You purchase this at the bar [forget which one or if it can be any.] you get a sticker put on your room key and a memorable cup. You dont have to have the cup to get the soda, but you do have to have your card.

If anyone is a soda drinker this is worth it. But if your a casual soda drinker it might not work. I also think the soda options are the ones in the gun at the bars.

You can buy the soda sticker at any bar or restaurant. It is $4.25 per day plus 15% tip. It entitles the holder to unlimited fountain sodas (coke products) at all bars and restaurants. It is not good for cans or room service.

You can also purchase the soda card on the day you get on the ship. There are several carts set up on different floors right infront of the stairs that sell the card, however, the cart is only set up on the first day and after that, you would have to purchase it from the bar, lounge or restaurants. I get the card everytime we go on a cruise. Well worth the cost since we drink a lot of coke. I don't even take the refillable cup(mug) that they give us anymore (have too many of them)b/c we don't use that anyways when we get sodas.

Can a soda card/sticker be purchased for the entire cruise (one price for the trip) or is it a day to day thing?

Don

Yes, you can buy it 5 minutes after you get on the ship, they will be set up everywhere selling them. Big money maker for the cruise line. As previously noted, it's $4.25 per day, plus 15% gratuity times the number of days of your cruise left. You cannot buy it for just one day and not the next.

Mike

When you buy a soda card, you are only entitled to have the soda which comes from the tap they use for mixers. You can not have the can soda. It is sometimes very flat and does not have the flavour of the coke from a can

When you buy a soda card, you are only entitled to have the soda which comes from the tap they use for mixers. You can not have the can soda. It is sometimes very flat and does not have the flavour of the coke from a can

...and no room service either.

I heard that you can buy a soda card or sticker...how does this work? Do you carry it around with you??

I should have also mentioned that you can purchase a UKP (I think it stands for Ultimate Kids Package) sticker which is $9.00/day plus gratuity, and gets you unlimited sodas, virgin cocktails, hot chocolate, juices, smoothies, and milkshakes as well. Even though its called a Kids package, anyone can buy it.

We did this on our cruise last week, and really enjoyed it.

Mike

The soda sticker can NOT be used on Princess Cays. The ultimate sticker CAN BE used on Princess Cays for juice or smoothies.

The milkshakes were great. They used 4 scoops of hard ice cream and milk.

Archived