Quest on NCL

Joecadd8269

Can't compare to RCI but NCL does have a QUEST game which is usually the last night of every sailing. I've experienced it on several NCL ships although each time it is different what they ask for. It varies by Cruise Director but it's still around. It's a ton of fun and yes it's adults only! :D

Can't compare to RCI but NCL does have a QUEST game which is usually the last night of every sailing. I've experienced it on several NCL ships although each time it is different what they ask for. It varies by Cruise Director but it's still around. It's a ton of fun and yes it's adults only! :D

I see you just got off the Jewel, I will be on 5/1 did they have it on the jewel when you sailed.

I see some folks say it depends on the ship.

Oh, I am having some flashbacks of January! BANG-BANG!:eek:

I don't know about RCCL either but Quest on NCL is a blast! I think the CD may make this decision later in the week based on what he sees on board during the week. I think it depend on what kind of crowd is on the ship. You have to make sure you have the right people to play this. I have read several post about how appalled people were and walked out.

Too bad. I have to say it's one of best events!:)

I don't know about RCCL either but Quest on NCL is a blast! I think the CD may make this decision later in the week based on what he sees on board during the week. I think it depend on what kind of crowd is on the ship. You have to make sure you have the right people to play this. I have read several post about how appalled people were and walked out.

I was so appalled in January...........that we didn't win....LOL :D

People always seem to enjoy the things they are good at! ;) Hey, don't forget your teeth!!! :eek:

People always seem to enjoy the things they are good at! ;) Hey, don't forget your teeth!!! :eek:

Funny you shoudl say that. I came across them the other day and decided to thow them in bag that comes with me on every cruise! You never know when they will come in handy!;)

Funny you shoudl say that. I came across them the other day and decided to thow them in bag that comes with me on every cruise! you never know when they will come in handy!;)

ROFL. Yes, you may need to chew! :eek:

WINNERs on the Panama Canal cruise on the STAR:cool:...which got a BIT OUT OF HAND:eek:but it was a RIOT and i have to say the QUESTs i have particpated in on the NCL ships WAYYYYYYY MORE ADULT and RISQUE and CRAZIER-INSANE then on RCI:p

WHAT HAPPENs at QUEST stays at QUEST...unless it makes the internet:D

for those of YOU that dont know what QUEST is...GO AND PLAY or WATCH

but BE PREPARED for VERY ADULT ENTERTAINMENT...but all in FUN!!!!

I see you just got off the Jewel, I will be on 5/1 did they have it on the jewel when you sailed.

I see some folks say it depends on the ship.

I was on the Jewel 1/31 -2/7. They had the quest game and it was very similar to the one I had seen on RCCL back in 2007.

Does NCL do the popular game Quest?

if so is it comparible to the Royal Caribbean version?

I will be on Dawn in May. Does Dawn do the Quest game?

Quest was on the Dawn last week and was hilarious!! Yes, it is comparable to what's played on RCCL and Carnival. Some of the items were different which was good.

Archived