2 questions re: cruise rewards and bermuda weather

mrdrdoso

Hello cc,

I am due to set sail soon wahoooo:D and I will be purchasing the cruise rewards onboard. Can you buy 2 future deposits, and if so would I get $200 obc then? I am doing a girls getaway next year and also a family cruise, so that would make my life easier.

second question: looking at going to bermuda in mid to end of may,what is the weather like. I want to bask in the sun and snorkle but will i freeze my tushy off?:eek:

Thanks in advance for your help

mary

I believe you can purchase up to 4 cruise rewards per person and you receive the OBC for each of them. The water may still be on the chilly side but the air temps should be warming up (it's been a long time since I've been to Bermuda).

1. you can purchase several cruise certificates and you will get the OBC for all of them.

2. Bermuda end of May, I have traveled to Bermuda in the last week of May and/or the first week of June several times. I find the weather to be 70's or 80's usually sunny, generally one really cold day at sea where you need jeans and a sweatshirt but otherwise really comfortable. I've never found that the water at the beach was too cold or anything.

Enjoy! My group is going June 4th this year, if you choose this then come on over to the roll call boards and join us! :D

1. you can purchase several cruise certificates and you will get the OBC for all of them.

2. Bermuda end of May, I have traveled to Bermuda in the last week of May and/or the first week of June several times. I find the weather to be 70's or 80's usually sunny, generally one really cold day at sea where you need jeans and a sweatshirt but otherwise really comfortable. I've never found that the water at the beach was too cold or anything.

Enjoy! My group is going June 4th this year, if you choose this then come on over to the roll call boards and join us! :D

haha thanks very tempting but i guess I have to wait until next year. thanks to all for advice:)

I have been to Bermuda once in April, once e/o May and once beginning of June. Weather was sunny and in the 80s each time ( while in Bermuda). Getting to and from on the North Atlantic can be cold or chilly. We are going e/o May this year and I am hoping for calm seas and as warm as possible while at sea.

You're from New York, so you'll be fine with the temperatures! Mid-May last year the water was "refreshing", i.e. a little cool when it first touches skin but fine once you're there. Regular temperature was hot, with lovely comfortable breezes across the water.

If you were from Texas, it might be a different story...:D

Archived