Pre-Booked Spa Packages

tdebolt

I just pre-booked a spa package today through my TA. This is a group booking so I can't view the reservation online. Even when I have called celebrity they are of no help when asking questions about this booking (I did sign up for the CC party and have the charge on my card..its through crucon so I know it really is booked).

My question is this: has anyone that has pre-booked spa packages ever had any problems when going to the spa to make the appointments? will the spa package show on my doc's when I get them so that I have some proof that it has been booked and paid for?

tdebolt,

I have never seen it on the docs.

Not to worry, on your arrival to your room you will see all of the pre-purchased items. This includes shore excursions, spa packages, credits or gifts. For your own piece of mind make a copy of your credit card statement and bring it along.

Have a great time !!!

Tom

We bought spa packages in advance on two occasions with no problems. The purchase was reflected on our receipt with the travel agent but did not appear on our documents that Celebrity issued. Both times my wife would call the spa from the cabin as soon as we got on board the first day to nail down the appointments before the good spots were taken up. Not only did the spa know that my wife had a package, but they had already gone ahead and scheduled tentative appointment times (which she usually ended up changing).

You might want to get ahold of the "port" day specials......they include many of the "hot" services, hot stone massage, detox, etc for much, much less $$.

There were about 10 different treatments and treatment combos.

The specials remain the same for each port day, and you can book them at any time that day, even if the ship has sailed for the next port.

We were on the Galaxy and there was NO problem booking spa appointments. Also, on the last 2 days, everything is half-price or buy one, get one.

Thanks for the info. I like that I am pre booked because then its already paid for prior to arrival (so I can spend even more onboard:p ).. Anyone have any recent prices for what the daily spa specials were, just for examples so I know....its in 11 night cruise so I'd be happy going everyday!!

Archived