Adagio Cocktail Menu

billet

Yaaa, let me anticipate a little. When do the olives I read about appear? I forgot about it last time and didn't get there till right before leaving. I plan to be better this time!

Hi PJ! Darlene and I are doing the Emerald next weekend (18th). First cruise since we met you on Westerdam last Nov. This time going with her husband and a friend of mine from VA. I'll save you my olives - I'll never eat them - UGH. Say hi to the other half for us.

Dianne

Hi PJ! Darlene and I are doing the Emerald next weekend (18th). First cruise since we met you on Westerdam last Nov. This time going with her husband and a friend of mine from VA. I'll save you my olives - I'll never eat them - UGH. Say hi to the other half for us.

Dianne

Not sure how we have ended up talking about olives from my original request :confused: . If you could take a photo of the cocktail list too I would really appreciate it! I am trying to track down a couple of drinks I had but cannot remember their name or their ingredients. Thank you. :)

does anyone have a copy of the cocktail list in the Adagio?

Forgive the intrusion Nothing to do with cocktails other than JCs on an Brilliants engineers reunion on Gib two weeks ago. If you are not on our mailing list and went South we are having our 30th Aniversary Reunion in Torquay 2012. If you are interested in being kept informed please contact us through the Website

Regards Bill

Yaaa, let me anticipate a little. When do the olives I read about appear? I forgot about it last time and didn't get there till right before leaving. I plan to be better this time!

Hey PJ - good to see ya - Bob & I are leaving on the Royal Princess in 10 Days & fingers are crossed they serve them on that ship!

Andrea

~~~~~~

I don't have a copy of the menu, but we noticed the cocktails were all $1.00 each more expensive than anywhere else on the ship.... but hey the "free" olives, cheese twists / pastry things and the ambience were worth it! :rolleyes:

I don't have a copy of the menu, but we noticed the cocktails were all $1.00 each more expensive than anywhere else on the ship.... but hey the "free" olives, cheese twists / pastry things and the ambience were worth it! :rolleyes:

I never noticed the price difference! Hopefully someone will have a menu somewhere.

Thanks Bill for the information I will pass it on to a couple of others too.

Forgive the intrusion Nothing to do with cocktails other than JCs on an Brilliants engineers reunion on Gib two weeks ago. If you are not on our mailing list and went South we are having our 30th Aniversary Reunion in Torquay 2012. If you are interested in being kept informed please contact us through the Website

Regards Bill

HUH?

Billet did you try googling it? I would like to see too as I have yet to experience Adagio and will be soon.

Not only are the drinks more expensive but they've recently reduced the size of the large frozen margarita by about 1/3 and the price has remained the same. They used to be served in a super large green striped glass & now they're just in a regular size glass. The bartender swore there the same size as before but it's obvious they've gotten smaller. Of course the amount of alcohol has also been reduced to match the glass size.

Archived