If you order the wine package, can you bring a bottle to your cabin?

We're planning to get the five bottle package and I'd like to pull aside one bottle to enjoy in our cabin. Will they let me do this? If so, is it only after it's been uncorked in the dining room?

I definitely know that you can take unfinished bottles from the Dining room to your room. I´m not sure about uncorked bottles, but if all fails take the opened one;)

Yes, you may take an unopened bottle to your cabin. We were able to call room service on Radiance a few years ago and they delivered a package for us. We also were able to pick them up in the Windjammer or just go to the MDR during lunch (sea days) to get a bottle. I'm not sure if a bar would be able to do it, but it never hurts to try...

We're planning to get the five bottle package and I'd like to pull aside one bottle to enjoy in our cabin. Will they let me do this? If so, is it only after it's been uncorked in the dining room?

You definitely can, but you can only get the bottle when in the dining room, not from room service or in a bar on the ship. We did a b2b on Indy and bought a larger wine package the first week (can't carry it over) and took the remaining bottles back to our cabin. We could have taken a bottle with us any time. At times we have taken the bottle to the cabin and then took it with us to a specialty restaurant, not a problem.

Archived