No More HAL ? ! ? !

topspot

Dam, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. No way am I ever cruising a Carnival "fun ship". Stop this stupid idea before it grows any legs. Though at the rate they are ruining HAL ships with their generic and poorly executed "improvements" they are driving us away anyway.

HAL was a perfect niche for us. And it was because it was HAL, not a homoginized Carnival wannabee.

Thanks for the warning so we can start looking around for the next best thing because cruising Carnival will never cut it for us. I am sorry for all the staff and crew that made HAL ships so special.

I was punked. My first thought was April Fool, but the date 4/7/ fooled me twice. DH and I discussed this horrible thought all through dinner and could not figure out why they would choose going to their lowest common denominator. But hey, America signed up for "change" last year and this was as good as everything else that has been "changing". It was easy to fall for.

Now I can sleep better tonight. Glad I checked back and found the joke was on me, which is a lot easier to take than learning it wasn't a joke. Cheers.

Yes - and we were also 'informed' that HAL had two new ships that were going to be named the "Potsdam" and the "Pansdam" :D

Someone really has a great deal of creativity to be able to come up with this stuff....

Thanks!;)

Archived