FAMILY FRIENDLY Fort Lauderdale Hotel

crusinmama06

Ok Rolloman, my hotel stay is in your hands. ;) I just cancelled the Crown Plaza and booked the Sheraton. You're right anyway. We've been to too many nice hotels that just had NOTHING around it. The Sheraton is on the beach. It has the water taxi. I even took a look at that Oasis restaurant you were talking about. :D

So I am all set. I really appreciate it.

Now let's hope the hurricane stay away or I will be watching a hurricane from that same beach. :p

Great! The water taxi is steps from the hotel and you can take it to Las Olas for shopping and dining. I am sure it will turn out to be a wonderful stay...keep me posted, after all my reputation is at stake here lol!!

Great! The water taxi is steps from the hotel and you can take it to Las Olas for shopping and dining. I am sure it will turn out to be a wonderful stay...keep me posted, after all my reputation is at stake here lol!!

Oh you know me, I'll just take one or two THOUSAND pictures while I'm there. :p:D So I will be sure to keep ya posted. ;)

Archived