Review of our Spring Break cruise on Carnival Dream

PaulMedik

Paul, I'm glad I'm not the only one who mixes up their boys. Yesterday I looked at Steve and called him Matt - and not a half hour later looked at Matt and called him Steve.:p

Ha, Ha, I've got 3 boys and one girl and I always go through the list of names before I get the right one!! But the thing is... they always know who I'm talking to!! :eek:

Hey, and now you're back to page one!!! :D

Debbie

I am really loving your review and appreciate all the time it must take! May I add one request though...since your reviews are so great and I'm sure others (including myself!) would like to read your past reviews, would it be possible for you to post links to former reviews in your signature?

Glad you enjoyed your Dream cruise. We have booked my husband's parents on the Dream for Sept., 2011 for their 50th anniversary. We won't be with them, but wish we were after reading your review!

I second this request. I have spent over 1 hour trying different search options and could only come up with 1 review from 2005. Does anybody have links to other reviews by paulmedik?

Hi Paul! Still enjoying your review

I had read where you did the tour at Ron Jon's right before our cruise in April. I enjoyed your photos of the resort. So when we were offered the tour at the Ron Jon store right after we got off the Dream I figured why not go. They gave us the buy one get one free cruise cert also. After looking at it I am not sure I want to use it. What did you think? Have you looked into using it yet? Thanks for any info.

I second this request. I have spent over 1 hour trying different search options and could only come up with 1 review from 2005. Does anybody have links to other reviews by paulmedik?

Here are a couple links: (but you can just click on paulmedik's name, go to his homepage which has all photos and then search paulmedik, review, ship & year and you'll get them) Enjoy!

Here is a link to paulmedik's 2009 Spring Break cruise on Carnival Legend http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=972812

Here is a link to paulmedik's 2009 Back to Back on Carnival Destiny http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1074806&highlight=paulmedik+review

I love Paul's reviews too!

Liberty B2B (June 2008): http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=803775&highlight=

To find his reviews:

-click his name next to his avator

-select "view public profile" from the dropdown box

-click on "Statistics"

-click on "find all threads started by PaulMedik"

look through the list of his threads

hope this link works:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=16819431&pp=25

• 2 weeks later...
Did i miss something??? Where is the rest of this review??? :confused:

Holden,

You didn't miss it; I've just been working a lot lately and haven't had time

to finish. Hopefully I'll finish up Wednesday.

Holden,

You didn't miss it; I've just been working a lot lately and haven't had time

to finish. Hopefully I'll finish up Wednesday.

hooray!! Now I'm looking forward to humpday. Sorry you are having to work so much...but really looking forward to more of your pictures and cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After breakfast we checked on the gator;

I'm late to the party (love your review), and I'm sure that you know this, but I wouldn't let children get that close to gators. Those suckers can run FAST! They can also use their tails to lever themselves up (like against a tree).

I'm a native Floridian, so maybe I'm just a gator weinie. But, because we just hang out with them (like y'all did), they learn not to be afraid of us. Be extra, extra cautious.

Archived