Long Beach Hilton CCL Code 2011

I am booked on a cruise out of Long Beach 01/09/2011. I called the Long Beach Hilton to use the Carnival Corp Code 5150026 but I was told that expires after 2010. Does anyone know the new code or has anyone experienced this where you have to wait to find out a new code? The Rep said that it would depend on if Carnival renews their contract, but they had no idea when that would be.

I know it is a long way out , but I figured I would try to book everything early.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Matt

Just booked 1-8-11 with Courtney and she was great. We booked 3 rooms for 1 night each with parking and shuttle for $98 each. She said she has not loaded any inventory for 2011 into the computer yet and when she does it can be booked on line with the same code as 2010. Why stay at a Comfort Inn when you can stay at a Hilton for less!

• 3 weeks later...

Two things. I don't think calling Courtney will help. I spoke with someone who said that they #1 had not negotiated a rate yet with Carnival and/or #2, it showed they are 80% sold out so there must be a convention or large group already booked so they will not sell rooms at the Carnival rate. By the way I was checking for March 26th 2011.

Courtney is the Revenue Manager at the Hilton in Long Beach.

We stayed at the Carnival rate of 89.00 per night in Feb which included free shuttle to the pier and back, 9 nights free parking (great underground parking), 2 drinks. Our reservations were made through Courtney.We thought the hotel was very nice.

Used their shuttle 3 times so we did not have to drive.

I was told by someone else prior to speaking with Courtney that there were so many rooms that were booked at the Carnival rate.

I have learned never to go through central reservations but book directly with hotel in-house reservations.

We thought our 89.00 a night was a steal...Laura

IMG_0284-1.jpgIMG_0282.jpgIMG_0297.jpg

ArizonaLaura, How long did you have to wait for the shuttle to pick you up after the cruise??

My DH is an impatient guy and we usually self disembark because we travel light.:p:cool:

The deal sounds really great!

Just read on the Hilton LongBeach web site that the Carnival parkncruise special is valid from Jan.26,2010-Jan. 26,2011.

MY cruise is not until Jan.30 so don't know if even calling will make it happen?? We'll see.

When we went downstairs cruise morning saying we were ready to go to the cruise terminal they had a taxi outside take us so no waiting.

Got off the ship and called and within 10 mins hotel shuttle picked us up.

We have no negatives about the hotel.

Took shuttle for dinner 2 times and breakfast one morning.

The entire experience was great at the Hilton.

Now I like everything in writing and Courtney did add 9 nights free parking and free shuttle to and from terminal and 2 drinks under the Comment Section of the Confirmation.

Laura

Hi, we will be on the Splendor 1/9/11 but are flying in 1/8/11. I have tried to use the code 5150026 to book the Hilton for about 2 months now and have been unable to do so. I have tried dates for this year and it does work. Made a call to the Hilton and left a message for Courtney buit never heard back.

We are doing a repeat of the swine flu cruise we took last year from Long Beach but hoping to get to our ports this time. We stayed at the Queen Mary last time and loved the experience. This time I'm trying to get several options to consider before making that choice. We aren't cruising until May 1st but I prefer to do my research and book as early as possible.

Egads I hit the wrong button on my laptop and it sent my post before I was done ......Anyhow can you please tell me how long it took you to get to the port from this hotel? Is is anywhere near the trolly that runs around the downtown Long Beach area? Thanks!

Hi, we will be on the Splendor 1/9/11 but are flying in 1/8/11. I have tried to use the code 5150026 to book the Hilton for about 2 months now and have been unable to do so. I have tried dates for this year and it does work. Made a call to the Hilton and left a message for Courtney buit never heard back.

I am sailing in October of this year. The code does not work.

"We are sorry, there was no availability for the promotion code you have entered."

MOHAVE not sure what dialog box you are talking about. I am putting the code in under the corporate number there is no drop down and the 6 stays in place.

I wasnt sure when you were sailing in October so I put every Saturday night in for October and the only one which allowed me to get the cheaper rate was for the 16th at $94.

All other Saturdays showed the promotional code as not being available.

Well heck. I guess the Hilton is out too.

No big deal. I live in Las Vegas and was only moderately entertaining the idea of coming in a day early to tour around but looks like I'll stick to the original plan. Leave Vegas at about 7AM and drive straight to Carnival pier parking.....get on ship. Not a bad plan.

Egads I hit the wrong button on my laptop and it sent my post before I was done ......Anyhow can you please tell me how long it took you to get to the port from this hotel? Is is anywhere near the trolly that runs around the downtown Long Beach area? Thanks!

It is 5 minutes or less to the port from the Hilton. There is a Trolley stop right in front of the hotel.

It is not available more Saturday evenings than it is available. My guess is that the special rate is note available when there are other weekend events in this part of Long Beach. One poster just a couple posts back said that in an experiment the code only worked for one Saturady during the October I'm sailing in. It did not for my weekend. I called the Hilton this morning and they said no deal. $199. There is no regular hotel worth $200 a night.

I was going to drive in from Vegas the morning of the cruise. This would be easy to do from my home in Vegas but I would go nuts on Saturday just waiting for Sunday to come so I booked a room elsewhere about an hour out from the port in an area where I could find things to do.

Archived