Long Beach Hilton CCL Code 2011

Sorry, I see I made a typo. The number is 0041604 and it goes in the corporate account number box. Hope this works for you. It worked for me for my January date.

Yep, that one worked for me, even after Hilton told me on the phone it wouldn't. Too late though. I booked elsewhere. No big deal though. At the end of the cruise I'd rather be in the Carnival pier parking lot anyway. One small bag and a backpack; I can just hop in my car and go. Home by 1PM.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I would like to say thanks for the fantastic information. I will be sailing in July taking the Paradise. I booked the Hilton using the code 5150026(try typing in the box for corporate). The first time I got a reply saying the code did not work. The second time I tried, it gave me the Carnival Cruise Line rate of 94.00. When I completed the reservation the confirmation sheet showed the code to be N5150026. I hope this helps future travelers.

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone for the information! I just booked for our December Paradise sailing - $94. When I booked online it said includes up to 7 days parking, but nothing about transportation to the pier. Is that just included in all their rates? I didn't see it listed anywhere on the website. :confused:

We were going to stay at the Queen Mary to get that cruise ship feel a day early, but the reviews weren't so great (and my brother who has stayed there said stay away). Now I think we'll just go visit for the day instead. We won't have a car, so I guess now I need to read up on the trolley.

Just tried to use the N5150026 number for Jan.29,2011.

The Hilton accepted the code BUT message said it was UNAVAILABLE for that night. I may try again but it is possible there is something special going on that Saturday! Boo hoo!!:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all who gave the information. The code works. We have booked online and are staying the night prior to the cruise sailing 11/15/10. If you are trying to book online, put the code 5150026 under the Corporate number.....not Promotion code. $94.00 plus tx. Great deal. Thanks again for the great tip.

I just tried again for Sat. Jan.29,2011.

They still won't take the code BUT they have posted their price for park and stay at $169 for a king +tax comes out to $194.

IF you have NO car then there's a pay now price of only $122 for the room + tax.

What are these codes everyone is talking about? Have never heard of such things. Are they hotel specific? Are they available for different hotels? and where do they come from?

any info would be appreciated.

Shane & Janet:confused:

What are these codes everyone is talking about? Have never heard of such things. Are they hotel specific? Are they available for different hotels? and where do they come from?

any info would be appreciated.

Shane & Janet:confused:

Cruise lines have contracted rates at certain hotels for their customers. For the hotel to access the contracted rate, a rate code must be entered. A contracted rate is usually listed as a Corporate Rate. When booking on the hotels websites, there is usually a fill-in box for a Corporate Rate. By entering the code 5150026 in that Corporate box for the Hilton Long Beach, if available, it allows us (as Carnival's customers) to book under the discounted rate package.

The codes are hotel specific. If you are looking for a different hotel than the Hilton, you might want to call the hotels individually and ask if they have a rate specific to Carnival.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Cruise lines have contracted rates at certain hotels for their customers. For the hotel to access the contracted rate, a rate code must be entered. A contracted rate is usually listed as a Corporate Rate. When booking on the hotels websites, there is usually a fill-in box for a Corporate Rate. By entering the code 5150026 in that Corporate box for the Hilton Long Beach, if available, it allows us (as Carnival's customers) to book under the discounted rate package.

The codes are hotel specific. If you are looking for a different hotel than the Hilton, you might want to call the hotels individually and ask if they have a rate specific to Carnival.

Hope this helps.

Such a deal....just booked thke Hilton in Long Beach for August 22nd. $94 plus tax includes room, breakfast and shuttle to pier. We are flying in and don't need it but I think it also includes parking. Just call and ask for code 5150026.

Such a deal....just booked thke Hilton in Long Beach for August 22nd. $94 plus tax includes room, breakfast and shuttle to pier. We are flying in and don't need it but I think it also includes parking. Just call and ask for code 5150026.

I don't think that rate includes breakfast. It includes parking. Or am I missing something?

I don't think that rate includes breakfast. It includes parking. Or am I missing something?

Well, I just called to reconfirm the reservation and was told no breakfast was included...yesterday I was told there was. hmmmm, not real happy. :(

Well, I just called to reconfirm the reservation and was told no breakfast was included...yesterday I was told there was. hmmmm, not real happy. :(

That rate never included breakast. It did use to include two drink coupons for the bar, but they stopped giving those out this year.

• 1 month later...
Egads I hit the wrong button on my laptop and it sent my post before I was done ......Anyhow can you please tell me how long it took you to get to the port from this hotel? Is is anywhere near the trolly that runs around the downtown Long Beach area? Thanks!

From the Hilton to the Carnival terminal....no more than 10 minutes.

Any of the hotels in downtown LB are no more than 10 minutes away.

Carnival Corp Code 5150026. Don't give up. I booked it Sunday for $94.00 plus tax. I would book it for you but they want your plastic card number. Be sure you are putting the code in the corporate area. If you cut and paste the number, the last digit or two might be chopped off. Enter the code manually.

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/LGBLHHF-Hilton-Long-Beach-Executive-Meeting-Center-California/index.do

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Just an update, I tried to give Courtney a call and she no longer works at the Hilton. The new revenue manager is Jennifer and I asked for her but went to voice mail, I didn't leave a message since I had to head out.

I have been fishing around for 1/22/11 and $155 seems to be the best rate for me.

The Hotel Maya is now a Doubletree by Hilton.

They have a park n sail rate but it is quite EXPENSIVE!! I have not tried to call the Hilton or the newly branded Doubletree to see IF they have a new Carnival agreement that starts after Jan. 26 when the old one expires.

Yes, I got the email the other day, DoubleTree has bought them out, Im glad I still have my reservation, prices are crazy, and I did get a email from them saying nothing has changed with the reservation. We have 2 months to go, so ready!

Sandy

Archived