Do they sell cigars on Celebrity ships?........

Jaycue52

I think it depends on the ship. Some of them will have a slight selection (no Cubans) in the Gift Shop / General Store. The Voyager Class & up on RCI have the "Cigar Lounge" where they sell them, but Celebrity doesn't.

The shops that do have them, are very expensive and not very good brands. I think your best bet would be to bring from home or to buy at ports you visit.

Hope This Helps.

We were on the Century a couple of weeks ago. I noticed a little stand with cigars in the back of the Island's Cafe (buffet). The deck off the back is a designated smoking area, so I guess that was the reason for the location. Unfortunately, I didn't pay any attention to prices and such.

Cigars were sold on Mercury. Deck 11 in the back where the indoor pool is over by the bar. I saw Macanudo's and I'm wanting to say some Arturo Fuente's. My advice, depending on where you are going, is buying some in port. Got a Cuban Cohiba for $10 in St. Maarten. Also found some nice hand rolled cigars in St. Marteen as well.

Cigars were sold on Mercury. Deck 11 in the back where the indoor pool is over by the bar. I saw Macanudo's and I'm wanting to say some Arturo Fuente's. My advice, depending on where you are going, is buying some in port. Got a Cuban Cohiba for $10 in St. Maarten. Also found some nice hand rolled cigars in St. Marteen as well.

what store on St maarten?

We were on the Century a couple of weeks ago. I noticed a little stand with cigars in the back of the Island's Cafe (buffet). The deck off the back is a designated smoking area, so I guess that was the reason for the location. Unfortunately, I didn't pay any attention to prices and such.

You know, now that you have jogged my memory, they had a similar setup on the Galaxy on our transatlantic a couple of years ago. Guess I won't have to do without should I get an urge to partake. Thank you all!:D

what store on St maarten?

I have no idea what it was called. The hand rolled place is in the area next to the dock over on the right hand side. If you take the water taxi over to the beach, get off the boat and walk straight ahead, that is where I found the Cuban Cohiba. Looks like a clothing shop but it has a humidor in it. I found Cubans in several different stores around the beach, but that was the cheapest. Granted, I talked the guy down on the price.:)

Archived