Kids card...no to adults?

smudgie

If you are referring the the Ultimate Kids Package which allows you to order unlimited shakes, mocktails, hot chocolate, juice, canned root beer in addition to sodas, then yes, it is most definitely available to adults.

yes, DH buys it each time,,,

on one ship it said for kids of all ages,,,and my DH is just a big kid,,,my mom got one last time just for the unlimited milk shakes,,, she had one everyday at 4 with the warm cookies,,,I think she gained 5 pounds on that 10 day cruise..

I have been reading all the posts and some say yes an adult can buy it and others say No you have to be under 13 can anyone clear this up for me...please and thank you!!! :confused:

I think the confusion is that when they first came out with this Ultimate Card, it was for kids only. I know on the Pacific last fall, they would not sell it to adults, it was only for kids. I alerted the ass't Maitre d' that on the larger ships it could be purchased by anyone of any age, and he was quite surprised as he said the price was geared for it to be purchased for kids only and not adults. Up until that point, it seemed (once again) to depend on the ship you sailed whether it was for everyone or just for kids. Now it seems to have leveled out where anyone of any age can purchase this card. But for many months, it was honestly hit and miss. I would guess if you did a search for information, you were pulling up some posts that were made before it was offered to everyone. ;)

Archived