Has anyone used shoretrips.com

westernmom

• 2 weeks later...
They have a really great three island excursion special and I would like to know if anyone has used this company. Would like to hear the good, bad and ugly! Thanks a bunch!

Our group used them for Stingray City (Grand Cayman) and cave tubing (Belize)...had a great time...no issues with being back to the ship on time, plenty of tour commentary as we were shuttled to the venue.

They have a really great three island excursion special and I would like to know if anyone has used this company. Would like to hear the good, bad and ugly! Thanks a bunch!

I used shoretrips.com in 2008. One of my port stops was Guadeloupe. I took the Jungle Safari Break Tour.

This was one of the best tours out of all my cruises! I like the fact that it was only six people and a wonderful guide. I did more on this tour than anyone else on my ship did in that port.

We went to beaches that only a local would know about (we had to drive across a cow pasture for one!), through small villages and a local waterfall. The highlight was lunch at a local woman home. The view from her patio of the ocean was amazing! Everything was local grown and fresh. The rum was some of the best that I ever had!!

I'm cruising the Southern Caribbean in Dec and already looking at shoretrips for some of my ports!!

Have used them on a few different trips had no problems (probably a total of 12 excursions). During one trip the weather got bad and the excursion had to be canceled, didn't have to do a thing they automatically refunded the money to the CC for us, before we even got home we had emails confirming that from them. Nice to get home and find a email that everything was taken care of before we had a change to call.

They also use the smaller tour groups, usually max 10-15 or so, where from the ship I have seen groups of 50-70, per bus and sometimes 3-6 buses. About 3/4 of the times with them we were in groups of less than 8, or even a few where it was just my wife and I and a guide.

They will also double check your ship itinerary and let you know if a tour will not work due to times. Since one ship is in port from 7 am-5 and the other from 8-8....

Archived