UPsell---Wraparound

Chris64

Woohoo, just got an upsell for a wraparound on the Valor. Going from an aft bacony to a wraparound for a total 180 dollar difference! Originally wanted 320 extra.

Good deal! Were you able to talk them down?

Which deck did you snag? (6 is my favorite) :)

Tom

Newbie here! How does one go about getting that?? Booked on 7th floor, aft cabin on the Valor next March.

It depends on how much your cruise sells out. I have been watching mine for a while and have noticed that it has not been selling well and that the rates have been going down.

So called for an upgrade and was offered the upsell, which I believe is still a good deal.

Woohoo, just got an upsell for a wraparound on the Valor. Going from an aft bacony to a wraparound for a total 180 dollar difference! Originally wanted 320 extra.

Enjoy that balcony.. they are our favourites.. :p 7 outta 9 cruises have been one;)

So called for an upgrade and was offered the upsell, which I believe is still a good deal.

I didn't think you could call for one. I thought only Carnival would call to upsell/upgrade.

Do you have the magic #?

That sounds like a heck of a deal to me! When in May are you going? We have our first wrap on the Conquest May 2nd. Cannot WAIT! :D

Cruising on the Valor May 16th. Have had balconies before but never a wrap. From all I have read on these forums, I can't wait to try the wrap!

By the way, we will be in cabin 7445, if anyone has any pictures, it would be great!

I didn't think you could call for one. I thought only Carnival would call to upsell/upgrade.

Do you have the magic #?

I just called my PVP to inquire about credit or and upgrade (since I noticed the prices for my cruise dropping)and he offered me the upsell.

Archived