Is it worth upgrading?

cruzadict

We are currently in an A2 cabin on deck 11 for the 4 night QM2 cruise on 28th May but have the option of upgrading to a guarantee P3 for £795 (for 2). We originally booked a guarantee B4 and was upgraded! Do you think that it is worth paying the extra for just 4 days?

We are currently in an A2 cabin on deck 11 for the 4 night QM2 cruise on 28th May but have the option of upgrading to a guarantee P3 for £795 (for 2). We originally booked a guarantee B4 and was upgraded! Do you think that it is worth paying the extra for just 4 days?

Hi cruzadict, I booked because the price for P3 was good and I wanted to experience the grills service. I know on long trips the grills would be out of our price range. If you decide to join us in the grills that would be nice. We could learn about the grills experience. You do get a bath and walk in wardrobe and a larger stateroom. Also there is no early and late sitting, you can dine for evening meals from approx 6.30 to 9.00 I think, the same table for breakfast, lunch and evening meal.

Our stateroom is an up grade to P2 which would have cost us another £1000.00.

Let me know what you decide.

Catherine

Cruzadict, By all means upgrade. Check out the Grills Experience, Princess Grills Restaurant, Queens Grill Lounge (for all Grills customers) and the Grills Terrace on 11 aft. The only problem is that the grills are Addictive (tongue firmly in cheek.)

Best Mike.

Archived