HELP! Pants for slim teen

cruisy

Does anyone know where to get pants/jeans for teen boys who have a 25 inch waist and long legs? The best fit we have found so far is American Eagle. They have 26 inch waist pants, but the 28 inch inseam is too short. Shorts are good there, but we have to wait for his waist to be a 28 to get the 30 inch inseam. We can deal with him not having any pants for an upcoming cruise, (no dining room for him, I guess) but we are going to a memorial service in about two months, and shorts aren't an option for that.

Does anyone know where to get pants/jeans for teen boys who have a 25 inch waist and long legs? The best fit we have found so far is American Eagle. They have 26 inch waist pants, but the 28 inch inseam is too short. Shorts are good there, but we have to wait for his waist to be a 28 to get the 30 inch inseam. We can deal with him not having any pants for an upcoming cruise, (no dining room for him, I guess) but we are going to a memorial service in about two months, and shorts aren't an option for that.

My DS(15) is 6'5" 150 lbs. I feel your pain. The best fitting jeans I have found for him is JC Penney's Arizona Jeans Relaxed Fit. These jeans seem to run slimmer than others. I have also been able to special order dress pants for him at their on-line site. Good Luck.

Try looking at Lands End boys uniform pants.

http://www.landsend.com/ix/school-uniforms/School-Uniforms/Boys/Pants-Shorts/Age+Range=Big+Kid+%288+-+20%29/Size+Range=Slim/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4~5~6&catNumbers=679~681~703&visible=1~2~1~1~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=12&tab=13

Checking the size chart, the boys slim chart, the 18 slim has a 27 inch waist, a 30 length inseam. The cut may be better than trying to tailor down a mans pant. They have a generous return policy...just order well in advance in case it shouldn't work out.

I use to have the same issues with my sons. (much easier now that they are in men sizes)

Try western stores (online too) because riders need extra inches for their pants to hang properly in the saddle. So their pants will be extra long (2+ inches.

Also look for pants with adjustable waistbands (it does help)

I also use to have good luck at JCPennys

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=42249&CatID=50710&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=161686d&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=42249%7c42432%7c50709&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=2&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=42249|42432|50709|50710

Boys can frequently get away with very black demins.

http://www.wrangler.com/store/WRG_WESTERN_STORE_US/en_US/ProductCatalog/category/boys/jeans.html#/filter/?s=BEST_SELLING_SEQUENCE%7CASCENDING&pn=1&ps=16

Good luck - I know it can be very frustrating

Archived