Need email addresses for top dogs at RCCL

I was on a cruise last week and unfortunately we had to leave due to a death in the family. The officers at RCCL were absolutely amazing to me and my family and I just wanted to put it in writing to let upper management know this. They did everything they could for us in such a lousy situation...from helping us pack to just hugging my daughters when they needed it. Should I send an email to Goldstein? Anyone else?

Also, does anyone know if I'll get a final bill mailed to me?

Thanks in advance.

Mary

I was on a cruise last week and unfortunately we had to leave due to a death in the family. The officers at RCCL were absolutely amazing to me and my family and I just wanted to put it in writing to let upper management know this. They did everything they could for us in such a lousy situation...from helping us pack to just hugging my daughters when they needed it. Should I send an email to Goldstein? Anyone else?

I think you should snail mail a letter to them. Anytime someone takes the extra effort to hand write (ok, or computer write) and mail a letter it goes a long way in showing how important the issue is to them. Anyone can dash off an email...y'know?

Support the USPS- write! :D

Corporate Guest Relations

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

Thanks in advance.

Mary

Sorry about your loss. I think it's wonderful that even during your time of sorrow, you want to acknowledge RCI's help, people are very quick to complain, but slow to recognise service and actions above and beyond the normal expectations. As another poster suggested, I would write using snail mail, but if you want to email try agoldstein@rccl.com and rfain@rccl.com

Best Wishes

Simon

Thanks in advance.

Mary

I also wrote a letter once regarding two employees who went 'above and beyond'. Several months later I was back on the ship and learned that my letter had been posted in a special area on I-95 so the crew could be inspired and know that their efforts are appreciated by the passengers. One of the employees mentioned in the letter was still on the ship and she was thrilled to get the mention and several months later she was promoted (although I am sure my letter was only a small part of her promotion). RCCL definitely does like getting lauditory letters and keeps track of employees who are complimented.

Send a letter to Adam Goldstein but also send one to

Corporate Guest Relations

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

First of all, deepest sympathies on your loss. I inexpectedly lost my father while on vacation in remote Southwestern Ireland. Once again the B and B staff went over and above the call of duty to help out is such a sad situation. Letters were mailed, but the best way of all to thank them was to return there on a trip two years later, along with Mom too, and thank them again personally. However you decide to recognize the staff, I am sure it will be so appreciated. Thankfully, there are good folks everywhere who rise to the occasion when strangers are in need. Take care...

Thanks again.

Unfortunately, I have no names of those who helped us. :( I was so frazzled trying to pack everyone up and the absolute last thing I was thinking about was getting their names. We did thank them over and over before we left. I just figured I would acknowledge it and maybe they could figure out who helped us. Even the people in the cabin next to us who were hugging my husband in the hallway trying to console him...I wish we had their names and addresses. These little things all hit us days afterwards and we really appreciated the kindness of strangers that day.

Mary

Thanks in advance.

Mary

Sorry to hear about your loss Mary.

Sorry to hear about your loss Mary.

Mary, I'm so sorry about your loss & I think it is great that you will even take the time to write a letter. I wish there were more people like you in this world.

Thank you both. :)

Archived