The waiting is the hardest part...

celticd1

No, not the wait for the actual cruise, the wait for the rest of the 2012 schedule to be released!

I thought waiting for the cruise was hard...this wait is even worse!

Sorry, had to vent... :o

So, does anyone have any hints, rumors or even hints of rumors regarding the Miracle itinerary for January 2012? :)

I especially want to know Magic's homeport. Driving me crazy not knowing. I want to start planning like you for out of Galveston.. but really waiting mostly for Magic the most.

I agree, the wait and hints that never come true that people say soon, been saying soon since last August, so clearly they dont know either. rumors are just that unfortunately, rumors Iv finally decided... Carnival please tell us NOW, not "soon"

I especially want to know Magic's homeport. Driving me crazy not knowing. I want to start planning like you for out of Galveston.. but really waiting mostly for Magic the most.

I agree, the wait and hints that never come true that people say soon, been saying soon since last August, so clearly they dont know either. rumors are just that unfortunately, rumors Iv finally decided... Carnival please tell us NOW, not "soon"

I agree Fire that the rumours have been just that. How many times did we read on here that they will announce it at the shareholders meeting - never happened.

I think all the schedules that are not out yet will once the Magic homeport is announced since they will probably shuffle some ships around.

I was looking for Fantasy Charleston for next year and nothing after April 2011. We haven't even got the Fantasy here yet and we may be getting a switch in less than a year.

I hope the Fantasy, if it stays in Charleston (or whatever ship we do wind up getting) goes to different ports on the new schedule. I'm excited to have such a short drive to port but every single Charleston cruise is Bahamas and almost the exact same itinerary :(.

I hope the Fantasy, if it stays in Charleston (or whatever ship we do wind up getting) goes to different ports on the new schedule. I'm excited to have such a short drive to port but every single Charleston cruise is Bahamas and almost the exact same itinerary :(.

I hear ya, I am about Bahamased out

Archived