Caribbean Princess is at Princess Cays

TorontoTL

On the webcam now you can see that the Caribbean Princess is at Princess Cays. Good to know that everyone is finally going back to the private island. Looking forward to boarding her tomorrow, can't wait. You can see the tenders going out too.

On the webcam now you can see that the Caribbean Princess is at Princess Cays. Good to know that everyone is finally going back to the private island. Looking forward to boarding her tomorrow, can't wait. You can see the tenders going out too.
Have a great cruise Bon Voyage!!Heres to clear skies and calm seas. jcike

please take pictures of the beach cabanas!!

I will certainly have a great time as I have with other cruises in the past. I do love Princess cruising. As far the the weather goes, I'm also glad that the weather is NOT calling for snow tomorrow as I am not due to fly until tomorrow morning and the ship leaves tomorrow evening/afternoon. If the weather was like last Saturday I would have missed the ship with the ton of snow that we had dumped on us. Not that it is anything near what you poor Maritimers are going through now and in the past week.

I'll make sure I take pictures on Princess Cays and I'll have to find a place to post them so everyone can see how it is. See you next week.

Really,

I think it is to close to the Bermuda Triangle. Every time I am supposed to go there it disappears...first with a Thunderstorm...this last time it was a hurricane. I'll have to plan an Eastern Caribbean trip...our next one is out of Galveston and does not visit Princess Cays.

Saltycaptn:)

Princess Cays is a wonderful island. Tendering was the most organized and efficient process I've experienced to date.

More later.............

Dan

How was work today? Starting to wean yourself away from the good food and the many drinks?

Got a great pic of you with Bert and also of you and L'Anne with your "art"

Will have to get in touch via EMail somehow

Keep in touch

Dave

Hi Dave!

Back to the grind today that's for sure. Hope you guys had a good trip back. Sorry we didn't meet up with you for the Princess Idol final however L'Anne had a bout with motion sickness again.

It was great meeting you both (and everyone else from CC) and look forward to keeping in touch. I'll add our email address to my profile so you can send us a note.

Twofer!

Dan

Archived