Anyone used Cool Runnings for snorkeling sail?

arubagal@gmail.com

We've done both Silvermoon and Cool Runnings. We liked Cool Runnings better but they want 100% of the cost up front with no refunds if the ship does not make it. We booked with them when staying at a resort so did not have to pay the entire cost ahead of time. Would recommend them otherwise.

I have not personally sailed with Cool Runnings but inquired as to the cost and deposit amount. They returned my email stating that a credit card was required to hold the reservation but it would not be charged until the day of the excursion or you cancelled on the same day.

• 2 weeks later...

I've done Cool Runnings (and also went on Heat Wave once); CR was the best trip I've had in Barbados. Apparently, a year or so ago CR encountered a streak of un-noticed unwarranted cruiser cancellation/no shows so they stopped offering to cruisers. It sounds like they now would like the cruise trade, but are working out the best way to be fair to all concerned as far as terms and deposits go.

I highly recommend them; beautiful boats, good food and drink, very nice crew... I wear my CR crew T-shirt fondly.:)

Did Cool Runnings when we vacationed in Barbados. They were great! My DH did not snorkle and just stayed on the cat and had a good time Open bar and good lunch It does get crowded out where the turtles are when all the companys are running their tours though

Archived