Dream waiting in Palma - Picture

Thanks,

Most of them should be boarding now unless any delays. I know the Manchester flight was half hour late getting off.

Weather for rest of week in the other ports is not too promising either.

Berwyn

Yes it is 14 degrees C 57 degrees F and rain at the time of this post in Palma

I think a couple of flights - Gatwick and East Midlands were a couple of hours late

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

I'd rather be a little late than no flight at all, like it was looking at the beginning of the week.

This is the sort of weather we had 2 years ago on the Island Escape, cold and wet. Got soaked to the skin in Sicily.

Berwyn

Hi Gareth,

I'd rather be a little late than no flight at all, like it was looking at the beginning of the week.

This is the sort of weather we had 2 years ago on the Island Escape, cold and wet. Got soaked to the skin in Sicily.

Berwyn

Well at least at the moment the flight delay is not causing them to miss out on some sunbathing time - unfortunately the forecast for the day at sea is similar to today - cloud with rain at times - and as you said the rest of the cruise is not forecast to have that good weather either but it is said to get better as the cruise goes on.

I wonder if any one will post on here from off the ship - I'll check in tonight - I have to go to work now - instead of being on the Spirit in Antalya Turkey where it is currently 73 degrees and sunny ! :(

Gareth

I wonder if any one will post on here from off the ship - I'll check in tonight - I have to go to work now - instead of being on the Spirit in Antalya Turkey where it is currently 73 degrees and sunny ! :(

Gareth

Laura said she would try to post from the ship.

It's lovely and sunny here too, but only 10 C and the wind is still ice cold from the N.West. Brrr!!

Lovely bracing sea air. :(

Berwyn

Archived