Woo Hoo Jason and Eric are rapt to be doing Rhapsody!!

cazz0069

Ok, my lovely CC friends, the nagging worked and the booking has been made. Off to the South Pacific in February, this time on Rhapsody of the Seas. Most amazing cabin 7152 (with the wrap around balcony) Anyone have any pics that would be awesome :)

Eric said tonight that he particularly keen to do some scuba diving and if this aint the most perfect cruise to do it, i dont know what is. Thanks to everyone, the spurred me on, Eric loved the coaxing from everyone as well... Ladies and Gents and wonderful Sandy, may i present my new countdown clock:D:D

Wowwww! I can 'unbate' my breath and start breathing again!

glitterfy0044050T486D31.gif

Awwww how cute. Thanks Sandy. We are excited. Cant you tell i posted it 3 times hehe This site is so slow, i kept editing it and then next thing i know there is 3 of em. Hopefully Walt, can delete them.

Awwww how cute. Thanks Sandy. We are excited. Cant you tell i posted it 3 times hehe This site is so slow, i kept editing it and then next thing i know there is 3 of em. Hopefully Walt, can delete them.

Yeah, you're not kidding - that happens to me too. I usually play a game of Spider while I'm trying to post. :eek:

Wow, good for you.....We are on Rhapsody NYE cruise, seems soooooooooooo far away though, friends of ours have also booked the large balcony (cnr)(only 2 on the ship) like you, he posted pics (trying to think where he posted..lol) I think it was actually on our roll call, so if you have a butchers hook on there you should find.......Apparently balcony can accomodate about 20 people, the pic showed banana lounges etc......soooo jealous...Guess who we will be visiting heaps on our cruise..hahaha..... Congratulations once again, from everything we have heard Rhapsody is a beautiful ship..... Can't wait..... By the time we go and come back we will be wanting to go again about the time you do.... Fiona :)

Well done, excellent choice, you're going to LOVE Rhapsody.

We love that ship, it's crew and it's design.

Cabin 7152 photos feature everywhere. Just type in 'Cabin 7152 Rhapsody of the Seas' on Google and they'll all be there.

Believe me, you won't want to get off......so why don't you book a back to back........:p

Jillybean:)

Well done, excellent choice, you're going to LOVE Rhapsody.

We love that ship, it's crew and it's design.

Cabin 7152 photos feature everywhere. Just type in 'Cabin 7152 Rhapsody of the Seas' on Google and they'll all be there.

Believe me, you won't want to get off......so why don't you book a back to back........:p

Jillybean:)

Thanks Jilly. I will try the googling of 7152, i remember i did that last time...amazing how quickly we forget sometimes:p. I dont think i could do a b2b...would rather get off one ship and get on another....ohhhhhhh now that has me thinking:rolleyes:

Congratulations although I am guessing it was not hard a job.

Now I am off to print out your promise of a fridge magnet!!!

Well done, love the countdown clock, shame you were so excited you had to post it several times!!!

Well done, love the countdown clock, shame you were so excited you had to post it several times!!!

Thought I had better reply twice too.

Thought I had better reply twice too.

LOL Thanks Karon.. i hold you to my word...I think i owe one to you, Cheryl, Karen and Sandy..i`ll buy 1/2 dozen and share them out :)

Great news Jas & Eric and congratulations on trying something other than Princess, if she's still half as good as she was when we sailed Asia the Rhapsody is a really delightful ship .......

See you tonight, we can have a drink to celebrate .

Tom & Maureen.

Great news Jas & Eric and congratulations on trying something other than Princess, if she's still half as good as she was when we sailed Asia the Rhapsody is a really delightful ship .......

See you tonight, we can have a drink to celebrate .

Tom & Maureen.

Tom, we can have several drinks :) Yeah, i must admit i was relectant to start with, but it was your voice i heard saying you preferred Rhapsody over Princess, so we shall give it a whirl.

I think as we have been so happy with the Princess product, why change, but i have done Sun and Dawn, and think i would go batty doing the same ship again so soon. So bring it on i say...we got the corner aft cabin too, so that helped :p

Great news guys!!!:):)

Hope you both enjoy yourselves to the max. Try not to injure your selves this time though:rolleyes:

Jenny

LOL Thanks Jenny...along with the fare, we are also investing in a big long roll of bubble wrap :p

Thanks Jilly. I will try the googling of 7152, i remember i did that last time...amazing how quickly we forget sometimes:p. I don't think i could do a b2b...would rather get off one ship and get on another....ohhhhhhh now that has me thinking:rolleyes:

Well we had cabin 7152 for 21 days and it was just amazing:D:D. Once I secured it we then decided to do a B2B as we knew we wouldn't want to move out of it. The cabin is the same size as the other cabins but the balcony is the BIGGEST on the whole ship. We had 3 lounges out the front with room to move around them and then---- round the corner we had a table and 4 chairs. The best bit was the overhanging veranda round the side which we used when it rained. We honestly thought that we had died and gone to heaven. We spent so much time on the balcony and had many parties out there with our new friends. The very best bit was the views taking off from Sydney as we felt like we were multi millionaires. (well one can dream:p:o)

Archived