Woo Hoo Jason and Eric are rapt to be doing Rhapsody!!

cazz0069

Get with the program Jas ........ it's been 5 minutes and you haven't started a Meet & Mingle yet ... I was tempted to get in there just to beat you but there would be no joy as we have'nt got another booking (YET).

Regards, Tom.

Get with the program Jas ........ it's been 5 minutes and you haven't started a Meet & Mingle yet ... I was tempted to get in there just to beat you but there would be no joy as we have'nt got another booking (YET).

Regards, Tom.

Come with us Tom...The online TA we booked through has insode cabins from $1600. The Balcony is costing us $2700 each..which i was quite happy with, considering the brochure fare was like $4500!! :)

Well we had cabin 7152 for 21 days and it was just amazing:D:D. Once I secured it we then decided to do a B2B as we knew we wouldn't want to move out of it. The cabin is the same size as the other cabins but the balcony is the BIGGEST on the whole ship. We had 3 lounges out the front with room to move around them and then---- round the corner we had a table and 4 chairs. The best bit was the overhanging veranda round the side which we used when it rained. We honestly thought that we had died and gone to heaven. We spent so much time on the balcony and had many parties out there with our new friends. The very best bit was the views taking off from Sydney as we felt like we were multi millionaires. (well one can dream:p:o)

Thats awesome Lizzy. I have seen some pics of it, and was amazed to see how much extra space there was. I so happy we have managed to secure it. Do you have any pics (cant get enough) :):)

Come with us Tom...The online TA we booked through has insode cabins from $1600. :)

Had looked at a Fiji cruise, think it had more ports but can't really remember (around $1,800) ........ Maureen has a soft spot for Fiji - so you never know.

Had looked at a Fiji cruise, think it had more ports but can't really remember (around $1,800) ........ Maureen has a soft spot for Fiji - so you never know.

Well we are using the same TA as last time. I`ll tell you tonight which one it is anyway.

Ok, my lovely CC friends, the nagging worked and the booking has been made. Off to the South Pacific in February, this time on Rhapsody of the Seas. Most amazing cabin 7152 (with the wrap around balcony) Anyone have any pics that would be awesome :)

Eric said tonight that he particularly keen to do some scuba diving and if this aint the most perfect cruise to do it, i dont know what is. Thanks to everyone, the spurred me on, Eric loved the coaxing from everyone as well... Ladies and Gents and wonderful Sandy, may i present my new countdown clock:D:D

Hi ,

Well done ...you will love Rhapsody ....shes a lovely ship....just remember its USD onboard so purchase your spending money while our dollar is up as the exchange rate changes daily on the ship. Have a look at my post for tips for sailing on R hapsody

Cheers

Col

Way to go Jason and Eric...:)

Sounds like you have the party balcony heheh;)

We are aslo cruising on the Rhapsody in Feb to Fiji...and i am so excited...and i just can't wait..

I found this link with lots of pics....not sure if you have seen it, but it looked good to me...

http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/rh/rh09.htm

If you have any more links for Rhapsody i would love to see them also....

All i have been doing is researching the net and reading so many posts on CC so I can find out all about this beautiful ship.

I just wish it wish it was February already...

Cheers

Angie :)

Way to go Jason and Eric...:)

Sounds like you have the party balcony heheh;)

We are aslo cruising on the Rhapsody in Feb to Fiji...and i am so excited...and i just can't wait..

I found this link with lots of pics....not sure if you have seen it, but it looked good to me...

http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/rh/rh09.htm

If you have any more links for Rhapsody i would love to see them also....

All i have been doing is researching the net and reading so many posts on CC so I can find out all about this beautiful ship.

I just wish it wish it was February already...

Cheers

Angie :)

Hey Angie. Thanks for that. So glad there are others coming. I joined a roll call today, best you jump on the list and join us too :) The advantage of booking something so far in advance is that you have longer to look forward to it:)

OMG (high pitched squeal), I have just logged on, missed logging on last night and look what happens :D

Well done boys, I always say nagging can get you everywhere :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, one magnet coming up---lol

I don't ever nag John i badger him till he has to give in;):D:D:D

OMG (high pitched squeal), I have just logged on, missed logging on last night and look what happens :D

Well done boys, I always say nagging can get you everywhere :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, one magnet coming up---lol

Cheryl, i must admit had to resist squealing like a little girl after booking too :p You have it in writing that you are now a proud owner of a Rhapsody fridge magnet when i get back :)

Archived