Dream Finally On Her Way

Hi Gareth,

Even with the repair and paint job, it'll probably be obvious iff you know where to look.

Still hanging on here, son in hospital and on Facebook is waiting for doctor's rounds to see if he's coming out.

Berwyn

I did read that one of your son's was poorly and wish him well. I assume from the small note I read previously (but am certainly not asking) that it is perhaps an ongoing condition perhaps such as Crohns or Colitis and hope that whatever it is it soon clears up for his benefit and your peace of mind.

I am sure you will soon have to clock off from here so once again - Happy Sailing !

Gareth

Berwyn

I did read that one of your son's was poorly and wish him well. I assume from the small note I read previously (but am certainly not asking) that it is perhaps an ongoing condition perhaps such as Crohns or Colitis and hope that whatever it is it soon clears up for his benefit and your peace of mind.

I am sure you will soon have to clock off from here so once again - Happy Sailing !

Gareth

Thanks gareth,

Still waiting for proper diagnosis, he only had his examination last week and we think that's what caused the flare up.

It looks like Colitis we think from symptoms.

He's better since admission otherwise we'd have cancelled and been over there.

Not long till time to go now. :D

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn,

Just wanted to say I hope you and your wife have a fantastic cruise, you deserve it after all the stresses you have had leading up to it. Eat, Drink and relax and we all look forward to your reviews on your return.

Best wishes go to your son too, have a wonderful time.

Kind Regards

Jessie

Would be really interesting to know what u think of the first Thomson Dream cruise ?? going on her the 5th July 2010. Travelling with husband and two teenagers. Been on two cruises before with Thomson Destiny 2009 and Island Star 2007 so know the drill. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Archived