Dream Finally On Her Way

Well thats the best pictures yet :) even with the rain , thought it would never happen with the way things have gone :rolleyes:

I,m sure that they will have a wonderful time and a great sailaway party tonight :eek:

mrs.c

Hi Mrs. c. ,

Yes great to see her on the move at last.

I had a job capturing pics, the ship's cam would not refresh. So I had to keep refreshing the whole page and then going to the stern camera. I thought I would miss her going.

If she's going now They might have started partying already.

Going to be some sore heads in the morning at the mustard drill :D

Berwyn

Hi Mrs. c. ,.

I had a job capturing pics, the ship's cam would not refresh. So I had to keep refreshing the whole page and then going to the stern camera. I thought I would miss her going.

Berwyn

I knew that you were the man for the job ;) :D

now it,s nearly your turn ,,,,hooray :cool:

and whats to bet the weather will take a turn for the better :p

mrs.c

I knew that you were the man for the job ;) :D

now it,s nearly your turn ,,,,hooray :cool:

and whats to bet the weather will take a turn for the better :p

mrs.c

Yes, now she's off it's our turn next. :D

10 day forecast not looking too bad, Palma, Rome, Florence all sunny foor the days we are there.

And warmer than now too

Berwyn

Thanks very much, looking forward now. Finish work tomorrow morning and can get the packing done then.

Berwyn

Hope you both have a wonderful time and that the sun shines for you ! :cool::cool: looking forward to hearing all about the ship....

Hope you both have a wonderful time and that the sun shines for you ! :cool::cool: looking forward to hearing all about the ship....

Thanks Jenny,

Really glad we're finally here, what with the crash, worry over repair completion and finally the volcano we thought we'd never get to go.

Berwyn

Thanks Jenny,

Really glad we're finally here, what with the crash, worry over repair completion and finally the volcano we thought we'd never get to go.

Berwyn

After all the uncertainty, worry and disappointment (when it REALLY didn't look as though your cruise would sail) you are definitely in need of a holiday! Have a wonderful time - I'm so pleased it's all worked out in the end. :) I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and will be keen to hear all about it when you get home. Hope the weather is good too - so there isn't a cloud on the horizon and DEFINITELY no ash!

Make sure you get to the airport in plenty of time :eek: and give your DW a good shot of something before getting on that plane! ;) (Tell her in the paper today it's actually questioning whether there ever was an ash cloud - at least over us - so no worries!!)

Bon Voyage!!

After all the uncertainty, worry and disappointment (when it REALLY didn't look as though your cruise would sail) you are definitely in need of a holiday! Have a wonderful time - I'm so pleased it's all worked out in the end. :) I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and will be keen to hear all about it when you get home. Hope the weather is good too - so there isn't a cloud on the horizon and DEFINITELY no ash!

Make sure you get to the airport in plenty of time :eek: and give your DW a good shot of something before getting on that plane! ;) (Tell her in the paper today it's actually questioning whether there ever was an ash cloud - at least over us - so no worries!!)

Bon Voyage!!

Thanks Kruzseeka,

We're off to Airport hotel later today, so they can transfer us to departures for 4 a.m.

Weather forecast looking good, sun all the way so far on the 10 day.

There was definitely something up there, it rained Sat night and you should have seen the state of the cars in the street yesterday a.m.

Will try and do a "LIVE FROM" if I can, but it's pretty busy with 10 hour excursions to both Rome and Florence .

See you when we get back

Berwyn

Lovely and sunny in Barcelona this a.m.

I thought we'd get a shot of the Dream just docked from the MSC Splendida, but she's pointing the wrong way for the bow cam and her other cam shows the swimming pool.

Berwyn

Yes I muttered to myself when I saw that earlier ! But I have another task for you aswell as the cabin survey ! Go and see the Captain or ask for the Thomson Manager and ask them to switch the Dream webcam camera back on !

Gareth

Berwyn

Yes I muttered to myself when I saw that earlier ! But I have another task for you aswell as the cabin survey ! Go and see the Captain or ask for the Thomson Manager and ask them to switch the Dream webcam camera back on !

Gareth

:D I tried the Europa cam too. Disappointing. Unless they've got a new link with the new name.

Morning berwyn

You and the mrs have a great holiday

MIND YOUR TICKETS ;)

Morning Jim,

:D Tickets are safe in my hand luggage.

DW getting stressed as it's getting closer to flight time :eek:

But plane looks scheduled to take off on time .

Berwyn

Morning Berwyn,

Just wanted to say have a wonderful time the both of you,after all the worry with your tickets and the ash I was starting to get quite stressed for you as well, anyway all ok in the end.:)

wkd rose

Morning Berwyn,

Just wanted to say have a wonderful time the both of you,after all the worry with your tickets and the ash I was starting to get quite stressed for you as well, anyway all ok in the end.:)

wkd rose

Thanks,

If you want to see stress come round here and see DW. :eek:

She hates flying normally, never mind with the volcano on top.

I was worrying, especially when everyone round us were getting theirs.

All ready to go now, everything packed.

see you when we get back.

Berwyn

No - it will be switched off but you can always ask - they may have a Captain and Cruise Director chat - a good question to pose if you attend - but best bet is to ask away from an open forum.

I wonder if you will be able to see the area of repair on the ship following that sad incident we all followed.

I wonder if you will be able to see the area of repair on the ship following that sad incident we all followed.

Hi Gareth,

Even with the repair and paint job, it'll probably be obvious iff you know where to look.

Still hanging on here, son in hospital and on Facebook is waiting for doctor's rounds to see if he's coming out.

Archived