Celebrity Equinox room 1166 vs 1285

trvlrs

Hello everyone - Can anyone tell me if one is better than the other? It's a mediterannean cruise. Does it matter what side of the ship we should be on? What about sea sickness would 1166 be better than 1285. Thank you

• 10 months later...
Hello everyone - Can anyone tell me if one is better than the other? It's a mediterannean cruise. Does it matter what side of the ship we should be on? What about sea sickness would 1166 be better than 1285. Thank you

Have you looked at the Sticky regarding the Cabins on S class ships and the thread regarding port vs starboard cabins on Med cruises (use the search feature to find it)?

You will find helpful info there.

Can't help you regarding the sea sickness issue as I'm lucky - haven't ever gotten seasick - yet - never say never!

However, I have been told that the higher the deck and the farther forward/aft the cabin the more movement you'll feel.

Others can give you answers from their personal experience.

Which ever cabin you choose - have a wonderful cruise!

Have you looked at the Sticky regarding the Cabins on S class ships and the thread regarding port vs starboard cabins on Med cruises (use the search feature to find it)?

You will find helpful info there.

Can't help you regarding the sea sickness issue as I'm lucky - haven't ever gotten seasick - yet - never say never!

However, I have been told that the higher the deck and the farther forward/aft the cabin the more movement you'll feel.

Others can give you answers from their personal experience.

Which ever cabin you choose - have a wonderful cruise!

Where is this sticky on port vs starboard? Just point me in the right direction, and I will go from there. Thanks!

Archived