Ipod connections

JACKHAWK

Hi - when we were on Navigator last year we were given an IPOD and a docking station. The IPOD was the classic version and had some great music on it - from rock right through to classical. You can still use the docking station with your own IPOD I would imagine - although from experience my iphone would not work in there (seems to be a different size).

Hope this helps

Denise

Not sure which ship you want, but we had an ipod docking station with speakers in our PH on Voyager in December. Certainly not a Bose, but adequate. We had our own ipod, but I would imagine they could supply one (can't imagine they'd have music that I like, however.)

Not sure which ship you want, but we had an ipod docking station with speakers in our PH on Voyager in December. Certainly not a Bose, but adequate. We had our own ipod, but I would imagine they could supply one (can't imagine they'd have music that I like, however.)

What kind of music do you like? Englandrose said they provided "rock through to classical". Just curious.

What kind of music do you like? Englandrose said they provided "rock through to classical". Just curious.

Funny, I wondered if someone would ask that. I guess everybody has their favourites, albums (yes I'm old-fashioned, I still think in terms of albums.)

Quite eclectic really-- alt country, bluegrass, jazz of certain kinds, 60's rock, beatles, soul, world music, new music, local Toronto bands, classical... From Abba thru Al Green and Diana Krall to Buena Vista Social Club to Alison Krauss, Alfred Brendel to Oscar Peterson.

Point is, it's my music, not just random music.

Good point. (I still refer to them as albums too.)

Eclectic is fun. I can relate to your choices. Going to see Jesse Cook tomorrow night at Brock U and just reserved tickets for the jazz festival at Hillebrand winery in Niagara-On-The-Lake in July.

Sorry ... a bit off topic here.

Archived