Costa Maya and Key West

george2000

I've read that in Costa Maya, the dock is very long and shuttle is provided. Hubby cannot transfer at all. Do any of the shuttles have a lift? If not, how smooth is the pavement? Daughter and I don't mind walking and pushing his WC if it's less than 2 miles and smooth.

Also I'm assuming that if your ship docks at the Naval Station in Key West, they would provide a lift equipped shuttle. Does anyone know if that is the case?

Thanks!

Neither Costa Maya nor Key West have lifts for their shuttles as far as I know, been there several times and never noticed it. Costa Maya dock you can easily push to the end, Key West Naval docks are quite a long way to town, unless your ship docks at Mallory Square dock.

• 2 weeks later...

If you dock at the Navel Base in Key West, they do have a shuttle with a wheelchair lift. If you dock at the Mallory Square at the Keys you can go right off the boat and it is right in town. Have docked at both of these and I am in a wheel chair

Archived