Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

[quote name='itsalljimmysfault']Oops again. That was off topic huh? (in my defense, I am quite new to CC) :o[/quote]

As Sally & Tim have already said..... don't worry about topics in this thread. This is simply a get to know each other thread and see how much interest there will be. You can say pretty much anything you want here.

Actually, I think it was Sally who got teased on the Miracle threads about posting in the wrong threads so it's kind of funny that she would be the first to jump in:D. We sure missed you on the Freedom threads, Sally!

Bill

Happy and Monday in the same sentence...something doesn't feel quite right about that statement. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did. The weather was beautiful...I did a day trip to Chattanooga to spend a relaxing, fun day with 3 of my favorite cousins......Spent Sunday with Walter and the family....went out to eat Mexican last night with Jacky and Sandy...it was great! But it sure went [I]fast[/I]!! :p

I know what [I]ain't[/I] going fast! The "wait"ing to find out if we are going to be official or not...

Althoooooooo...I did get a bone thrown at me....so maybe, just maybe...it won't be much longer...I was told "Stay tuned!"

Hey! It ain't much, but it's [I]something[/I], and we'll take what we can get, right?!? :D

A great big [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]"Hey Ya'll" [/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]to the[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE] "new" folk and all the "regulars" that dropped by the last few days! It is really nice to be greeted with posts from so many nice people when I get a chance to check in here!!! :)

Sheila <------------has her fingers crossed for anamanxs to be the winner this week! :cool:

[quote name='SheilaS']

Althoooooooo...I did get a bone thrown at me....so maybe, just maybe...it won't be much longer...I was told "Stay tuned!"

Hey! It ain't much, but it's [I]something[/I], and we'll take what we can get, right?!? :D
Sheila <------------has her fingers crossed for anamanxs to be the winner this week! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Keeping fingers and toes crossed!! :D

[quote name='SheilaS']I know what [I]ain't[/I] going fast! The "wait"ing to find out if we are going to be official or not...

Hey! It ain't much, but it's [I]something[/I], and we'll take what we can get, right?!? :D[/QUOTE]

Any "Stay tuned!" message can't be bad! :cool:. Sounds like good info to me. :D Glad you had fun this weekend.

Sorry , hues_of_blue (Scott and Sherri) hope you can work it out to join the group. Not everyone will be able to go that last week in Jan. :(

me and my group have been waiting about three months for this schedule to come out, i am anxiously awaiting the confirmation of the group cruise so we can get that deposit made. there are about ten to fifteen of us from CC that cruise together, and we are all trying to make this our next cruise. ;)

[quote name='soazlaney']Wow! Groups within the groups. It is beginning to look like we will be filling the ship all by our little selves. :D

Elaine

waiting, waiting, waiting :p[/QUOTE]
Now wouldn't that be cool, we would need the main show hall to have a Meet and Greet/Mingle! Maybe we can beat the CC group size record, anyone know what that is?

Let' go for it!

[quote name='newt98']me and my group have been waiting about three months for this schedule to come out, i am anxiously awaiting the confirmation of the group cruise so we can get that deposit made. there are about ten to fifteen of us from CC that cruise together, and we are all trying to make this our next cruise. ;)[/quote]
Hi there Mike:), and Hi to all of you my DH and I are two of those people , awaiting for the group cruise to be official, we were thinking Feb/14/2012 but some of them cannot make that one so if all goes well we may be joining you,
we will be checking back
Joan:)

[quote name='hues_of_blue']We are not able to go the last week of January so I guess we have to be "deleted" from the list:(................

Scott and Sherri[/QUOTE]

You know, it's a long way off. Never say never:( Maybe you guys should stay on the "maybe" list:D

And I too am waitin y'all!! Sheila, I sure hope that was a BIG bone they tossed you! It would be fun to get all the threads started. It's hard to sort out what is going on if you miss a few days. Lots and lots of posts!!

[quote name='sailorwife']Hi there Mike:), and Hi to all of you my DH and I are two of those people , awaiting for the group cruise to be official, we were thinking Feb/14/2012 but some of them cannot make that one so if all goes well we may be joining you,
we will be checking back
Joan:)[/quote]

hi joan! i hope everyone can go on these dates. have you heard from joan2 and paul lately?

It would be great to hear today, since I did not say Hello to Everyone,;)
Hello Everyone I am Joan & my DH is Ken and we are looking at this cruise, as you noticed we know Mike and several others that may be joining us on this cruise, so fingers are crossed that we hear this week, I let the others know, we are a bunch of Friends that cruise together every two years and are from Canada and USA,
Have a Good Day Everyone.:)
Joan & Ken (sailorwife)

I have a question...... when I book my spot (and hopefully it will be soon :) ) can I book it as "me and a guest"? I haven't decided who the lucky person is that will be going with me. Or do I need to come up with a name?

I'm really kinda liking the posts from our future friends from Canada, Minnesota and other northern areas...... I really enjoy our southern friends but it will be nice to have others that speak our northern dialect:D We'll all have to get together with Sheila and have a conversation complete with local slang and see if Sheila understands what we're saying:eek:

I think Sheila will have approval from Laura by tomorrow and have pricing firmed up with Johna by Friday.

Bill

Archived