Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Joan, you can un-cross those fingers!! Bill was right - We're Official!! Yippeeee!

:D:D:D

I got an email from Laura...we are ON! Yes!!!:cool:

It will take a couple more days to get the CC forum set up for us. As you know, I can't post prices on the Main Carnival page here, but as soon as Laura sends me a link to our spot on CC, I will get them on there and post the link here asap!

Everybody put on your favorite cruise song and do a little Happy Dance! Your patience has been rewarded!! Yeeeah!

Sheila<--------------just knows one or more of you computer savvy people will post some little dancing people for us to dance with - please :p

That's awesome! The more I read about this group cruise, the more excited I am getting for it! Now I just gotta find me a roomie! Shouldn't be too hard tho!

Thanks for all the work on this Sheila!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Joan, you can un-cross those fingers!! Bill was right - We're Official!! Yippeeee!

It will take a couple more days to get the CC forum set up for us. As you know, I can't post prices on the Main Carnival page here, but as soon as Laura sends me a link to our spot on CC, I will get them on there and post the link here asap!

Everybody put on your favorite cruise song and do a little Happy Dance! Your patience has been rewarded!! Yeeeah!

Sheila<--------------just knows one or more of you computer savvy people will post some little dancing people for us to dance with - please :p

*raises hand* Canadians here too!! :) We're from Calgary. Do we get to take advantage of the low deposit too? Even though we are from Canada? I'm not all that familiar with the group cruises so I don't really know what the pay structure is. Is there a post with general information like that about group cruises? Thanks!

Welcome, welcome, Lizzzys! :)

I am sure that this bunch can tell you all you ever wanted to know about group cruises, or any other thing cruise, so ask any questions you want to here. We love cruise talk. :p

But your question stumped me, personally. :o I am almost positive that Canadians get the same advantages we do, because I have had Canadians booked with us before and they never said they didn't.

I'm sure some of your fellow Canadians can answer your question, so "stay tuned." :D

Sheila<----------loves being "official" :cool:

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Doing the happy dance here in SE WI! :D

OK, Waiting, Phase 2 is now complete. Waiting, Phase 3...begins (waiting for pricing)!

Sorry, no little dancing guys...but we could sing...

"Aruba, Jamaica, ooo I wanna take y'all...."

:D

Sheila<--------------just knows one or more of you computer savvy people will post some little dancing people for us to dance with - please 1

WHOO HOOO!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STOP TO COOK DINNER:eek: Doing the happy, happy dance! We will be watching. Will you give up a heads up on FB? PLEEEEEEEZEEE?????:D

Oh yeah..I got so so excited I forgot to thank you Sheila...THANKS!!!

I also have a question...do many of y'all do the guaranteed cabins and does it work out ok? We are not that picky as long as we get a balcony!!!

(and we really like the reduced deposit!!! That would be a big help right now!)

Oh yeah..I got so so excited I forgot to thank you Sheila...THANKS!!!

Yes a thousand times YES Thank you Sheila and Sandy and I know that Walter and Jack are put to work too. We get crazy here but I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work that goes into making the group a success.

Elaine

Here's a couple of Canadians from the west coast who are interested!

Hi from Andrea and Dave :)

We did the Miracle St Kitts/ St Lucia and St Martin..loved the cruise and the ship

We were supposed to cruise in 2011 but will probably have to cancel..

My son is getting married in Hawaii in September 2011, so we have to focu$ on that instead. ;)

Hi All:)

Welcome Andrea and Dave. This seems to be ONE GREAT GROUP CRUISE!!!! We just did that same itinerary in December and it was the best cruise yet. Miracle is Definately our favorite ship of the six we've been on!! We loved St. Lucia. We did the Cosol tour and it was the VERY BEST Excursion yet.

As for inspiration, Here You go :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVl6RnXFdc&feature=related

Hope You Enjoy.

BOB:D

I'm glad you brought that up, Taz. We kinda already have a name...We are the

Red Hot Bashy Picaroon Crawlers

.....more commonly known as the

Rockin' Miracle Waiters

:cool::cool::cool:

because we wait and wait and wait and wait....on a week of rockin' fun!! :D (that goes by waaaaay too fast, I might add)

And we definitely want t-shirts! If we get to go to Aruba, Curacao, etc..., what kind of things could we incorporate into the drawing that would scream "Aruba" at us? Okay. Maybe not scream. But you know...For example...last cruise, we went to Costa Rica, so we had a bird, an iguana, butterfly, and orchids included...What do we need to have that says something about the ports we're going to this time (hopefully)?

Sheila<----------wants you to know that "bashy picaroon" is island slang for "fashionable rascal" :p

Everyone needs to put their thinking caps on for this. Sheila get out the crayons :D

Elaine- a Red Hot bashy picaroon waiter

Only gone for about 5 hours and SUDDENLY... 3 pages of posts appear!! :eek:

I had a feeling something big happened and YES it sure did!!

Keeping fingers crossed for some really, really great rates!! (A girl can dream, right?) :cool:

Thanks Sheila,

do I have to cross my fingers again for good prices OK I will;)

I let the Gang know so we will see who is coming along,

I am having a glass of wine to celebrate YIPPEE!! lets all cross our Fingers for Good Prices,

Joan:)

Archived