Elation

kjh25

The Port of Mobile is very easy to navigate. I've sailed out of Port Canaveral and Vancouver before, and Mobile has been the easiest by far. I sailed on the Holiday in 2008 and will sail out of there again soon. (I hope!)

I am in the process of booking her out of Mobile. I hope its a port that is easy to figure out, since Iv never gone out of that port.

As you proceed eastbound on I 10, you will see the ship as you approach the cruise terminal located only a few hundred feet from the highway. Take the Canal ST. exit, turn right and you will be in line to enter the terminal, park and board. Here's a pic of the layout with the Holiday in port.

HolidayinPort.jpg.7506b6205e6c600992d8a8aab2a62b71.jpg

Thanks for all the directions. We will probably hope to find a hotel where we can get cruise parking, dont know yet if there is one that also offers a free shuttle or what, still waiting for confirmation from the TA who is out over the weekend still. then Ill work on the hotel.

Its a good 12 hour drive I think so will need a hotel.

My impression of the Elation was a good one. My wife and I particularly enjoyed the serenity area. Filled up on Sea days, but was nice quiet place to be out in the sun. Sorry I cannot say anything about Mobile because I have never been there. I would book a third cruise on her if she was still on the west-coast. Hope you book the cruise you want.

I board on Friday 4/30 for the 15 night repo cruise from San Diego to Mobile...I'm only going to on for 14 nights though and disembarking in Tampa...cheaper and better flights home to Seattle.

I cruised on the Elation in 2004, when she sailed out of Galveston..She is a great ship and I'm looking forward to sailing her again.

I board on Friday 4/30 for the 15 night repo cruise from San Diego to Mobile...I'm only going to on for 14 nights though and disembarking in Tampa...cheaper and better flights home to Seattle.

I cruised on the Elation in 2004, when she sailed out of Galveston..She is a great ship and I'm looking forward to sailing her again.

I am so jealous of you. I really wanted to take this cruise, but it didn't work out.:mad: Have a great cruise!

Archived