Do you get reimbursed.......

labtech

If an excursion is cancelled or you don't make port for some reason, does Carnival reimburse you the cost if you have booked with them? Like OBC or something?????

.....if they miss/cancel a port. That's more time you'll spend on the ship and they have to entertain you and feed you. :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, they will reimburse you for your excursion and give you back port charges and taxes for the missed port. They used to give you $20-25 for a missed port but they recently changed that to the new way.

:eek:

wasiii

If an excursion is cancelled or you don't make port for some reason, does Carnival reimburse you the cost if you have booked with them? Like OBC or something?????

We have had excursions cancelled due to both and yes, your account gets credited for the amount. Obviously you're asking about excursions booked through Carnival, so I'll leave my answer at that.

I understand that some people have never cruised before but some things to me are just common sense. Of course they have to give you your money back if THEY cancel it for any reason and really... why would Carnival give you the money back if you booked with someone else? I believe the answer was quite clear as well.

Yes, if you booked through Carnival then Carnival will reimburse you via OBC.

Archived